https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71xpnuNXCPY&feature=youtu.be

Here's a video I sent my friend Casey. I was trying to get some information on what could possibly be wrong with my beautiful little Telecaster.

I woke up this morning and when I went to grab her I did a scale and realized that the first half of the fretboard was just completely buzz. The day before it sounded great!!
Does anyone have any idea what's going on with my Tele?
lol your neck is seriously screwd up

Post this in the Electric Guitar subforum and they'll be able to properly help you

also say hi to Casey from me <3
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
lol your neck is seriously screwd up

Post this in the Electric Guitar subforum and they'll be able to properly help you

also say hi to Casey from me <3

Thank you!
Quote by d.sanch95
Serious replies only please

You've come to the wrong place. Getting a new amp is always the answer to guitar related questions in the pit.
Quote by TheChaz
I've got a dead dik mebbe you can come help me have it rise again haha

Just berry it in dat ass mayne
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Just berry it in dat ass mayne

lmao dingleberry it in dat ass
I watched the video, Sounds like the neck is bent backwards, But check the saddles to make sure there not the problem. Letting up on the truss rod might help, but it seems like you may need a new Neck unfortunately.

Also nice Telecaster
KIFFLOM
Quote by sonic_hippy
I watched the video, Sounds like the neck is bent backwards, But check the saddles to make sure there not the problem. Letting up on the truss rod might help, but it seems like you may need a new Neck unfortunately.

Also nice Telecaster

Well on the bright side I have warranty so at least I won't have to pay for anything.
Thank you. I'll try loosening the truss rod a bit.
I just don't understand why it happened.

Every other string (aside from the first and second and half of the third) is fine!

I'll just give Fender a call tomorrow then.

Thank you!
More like Dead Wood HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Quote by d.sanch95
This isn't the appropriate place to ask to begin with. You're supposed to ask in the Electric Guitar Forum, but since you didn't read up, I can post ^ this.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 7, 2014,
Check the warranty to make sure that adjusting the truss rod won't void the warranty too.

Just to be safe.
KIFFLOM
Quote by sonic_hippy
Check the warranty to make sure that adjusting the truss rod won't void the warranty too.

Just to be safe.

Just to be clear, there's absolutely no way for me to fix it? I mean all the other strings worked fine.
eh, if the neck is warped unless you have a lot of tools maybe, but probably not. Call Fender when you get a chance and ask them. (my experience is limited)

Also check the nut to see if its damaged in any way.
KIFFLOM
Okay, thank you!!! I checked and the warranty I have definitely covers this.
Thanks a bunch. I really really really appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to play my Mockingbird until my Tele is fixed. :|
dead instrument? dead genre? macbook?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
dead instrument? dead genre? macbook?

Chaz Keck likes this.
I want to fuck a pumpkin
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by d.sanch95

You came to "The Pit" subforum. Here we don't know much about guitars. Only cars.

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Oct 8, 2014,
Try lowering your neck pickup, sounds metallic so it could just be hitting that before the frets
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.
dude make it your own that will be your own unique sound when you are on the W O R L D S T A G E you icon
Quote by Linkerman
You came to "The Pit" subforum. Here we don't know much about guitars. Only chicken run.

Sail upon the open skies