or

Dairy Queen

Which one would you pick and why
"I have a large fridge at home and I've been eating alot of pork chops"
horrendous choices.

Popeyes, Chipotle

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Taco Johns>taco bell.

There used to be a mod (I can't remember who) who knew of the taco johns.

The one here closed, and I've craved them ever since.

Dairy Queen out of what you listed.
Of those choices I'd have to go with Taco Bell, but I'm eating Arby's right this second and it tastes so good mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Check out my band Disturbed
In-N-Out is real nice. I don't go to fast food much at all though, so I'd say Dairy Queen cause blizzards
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i dont mind arbys because it doesnt taste like a heart attack

out of the choices id go dairy queen for the ice cream.

overall id probably go harveys for best fast food. five guys is ok but exists like nowhere. i would generally rather eat at either a proper restaurant or cook my own meal.
KFC is good

but subway is the best, that shit is nice
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
chick fila
whataburger
sonic
five guys
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

harveys

#bank #greatcanadian

Hungry Jacks/Burger King. Their burgers are the best out of all the fast food joints. But then again I've never tried your american burger joints and I'm guessing they'd be better than Hungry Jacks.
Wendy's is good

Taco Bell is okay

McDonald's is okay

I don't remember the last time I had Arby's, I don't even remember what they have there

I've never heard of Steak n Shake and there's no Dairy Queen in area so I've never tried it

In & Out is terrible cause I'm not a good California boy

seriously their fries taste like someone just poured vegetable oil over them and then microwaved them for 5 seconds and although the burgers are good they're really not that spectacular
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato

seriously their fries taste like someone just poured vegetable oil over them and then microwaved them for 5 seconds and although the burgers are good they're really not that spectacular

You're an honest Californian. Seriously, it's a damn tourist trap. Good burgers, not great.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Steak'n'Shake

Because where else can you get a good triple cheeseburger for 4 dollars and an excellent milkshake?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by RylanThePotato

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
You're an honest Californian. Seriously, it's a damn tourist trap. Good burgers, not great.

these opinions are incorrect
Quote by Bladez22
but subway is the best, that shit is nice

Quote by deadsmileyface
subway

scum.

i don't know what my favorite place is.

Wendy's is good. Moe's, Chipotle, and Qdoba are all good and pretty much the same.

I had In-N-Out once. it was tasty and didn't give me the usual fast food shits, so it's cool with me.

I've never had anything other than ice cream from Dairy Queen. and an eyeful of girls wearing tiny shorts and bending over counters...

Popeye's is better than KFC.

Taco Bell blows. Subway blows.

chain pizza places should be burned to the ground.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Jon777
these opinions are incorrect

Nope they're spot on. In and Out is way too overrated.
Subway makes the worst sandwiches. Nothing ever tastes fresh, which is ironic considering their slogan.

The only fast food I really eat is McDonald's every once in a while when I'm broke as ****.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
homophobe

I worked there for 5 years and worked with some of the most flamboyantly gay guys I've ever met, and all employees/managers/the owner treated them just like anybody else (they were also some of the nicest people I've ever met.) Just because the head guy was a bit of dick doesn't mean the entire company is.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Oct 9, 2014,
Not really a fan of fast food. Burgers are best when they are homemade.
When I lived in London I used to go to GBK every now and then, does that count?
They had a burger with camembert and cranberry sauce, that was kind of awesome.
Subway by far. Little bread cakes of happiness.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Subway makes the worst sandwiches. Nothing ever tastes fresh, which is ironic considering their slogan.
it's fast food m8 when you're on the run you settle. And their flatbread is nice.

There's always a private sammich shop around the corner or something.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 9, 2014,
Wendy's only for frosties.... Taco Bell only probably when I'm drunk as ****... McDonald's only for their iced coffee.... pretty good actually.... BK never.... Arby's when I'm feeling in the mood.... Steak n Shake I've never even heard of them.... if I had to though in a clear state of mind I would only eat at DQ... I would pro bably not eat at any of those places

I like Subway and in n out and shyt like that
Out of TYS's options, i've only been in a McDs and a BK. McDs is usually faster, but a Big King > Big Mac.

Whoppers tend to be unmanageable as a result of diameter, and are very messy to eat, even if they are good.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Thrill-house
I worked there for 5 years and worked with some of the most flamboyantly gay guys I've ever met, and all employees/managers/the owner treated them just like anybody else (they were also some of the nicest people I've ever met.) Just because the head guy was a bit of dick doesn't mean the entire company is.

True. The ceo or whatever is a major asshole. Personally, I do enjoy the food from chick fil a. The thought of waffle fries and a shake makes my mouth water. I haven't been there in.... 3 or 4 years. Mostly due to distance rather than choice. But yeah, all in jest.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
2 beef quesaritos and a fiery doritos taco with no lettuce. Taco Bell should make that a combo just for me as many times as I've ordered it.

Five Guys makes some hella good burgers too.
Taco Bell is good but I'm not too fond of it anymore. Arby's used to be great but they changed their chicken sandwiches and potato bites which is so disappointing. Five guys is still great. McDonald's is good when drunk or hungover. I choose potbellys over subway nowadays.
Definitely Chick-Fil-A. I enjoy Subway too. And A&W. They have the best root beer ever.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
True. The ceo or whatever is a major asshole. Personally, I do enjoy the food from chick fil a. The thought of waffle fries and a shake makes my mouth water. I haven't been there in.... 3 or 4 years. Mostly due to distance rather than choice. But yeah, all in jest.

If it makes it any better he's dead now. I really want some CFA but the closest one is like 50 miles away.
arbys
mcdonalds if only because of their milkshakes
culvers have the best burgers ever
this house is bitchin
Last edited by CaptainCanti at Oct 9, 2014,