wtf?

What do you guys think about this bullshit? He pretty much ordered a death sentence for the rest of the country and more than 60% of the Congressional pieces of shits approved this..... I know they're not ignorant enough to think they're actually funding decent Syrian Rebels that will fight against ISIS/ISIL but arming Syrian Rebels that are actually beheading innocent Syrians.... which pretty much this 1 trillion in funding is directly supporting these terrorists as a whole.... you guys watch some of those beheadings of innocent Christian people? They're the responsibility of the Syrian Rebels we are going to be funding now. People really need to wake up and organize something that will actually take the evil in power that is actually promoting terrorism: Politicians, Presidents, US Military, CIA, some parts of the FBI, some parts of the NSA (out of command and control) and some parts of the Department of Defense.......

Extremely serious topic. Some real food for thought. This should be priority for a lot of people who are concerned with where this country (USA) and generation and humanity is headed. There is a lot of naivety in this world when it comes to these things and not enough people actually give a shit.

walaa

Take this beautiful innocent girl, for example......

She has an incredible spirit and has a lot of intense emotional love inside of her.....

She could be gone in the next 3 to 6 months and no one is there to stop Obama from pulling strings......

What are the possible solutions since an attempt at impeaching Obama has not worked?

I know there have been many attempts on his life but nothing successful as of yet. Not really the best solution as it's a little too late because they're still going to find ways to fund these terrorists with or without Obama but he's one of the main political tools that will lead a terrorist movement.

Do you guys when this madness will stop? A quick overview of the list of the presidential candidates of 2016 make them to be angels compared to the last couple of presidents and I hope we can dig ourselves out of the huge grave America has been representing. Seems like a vicious cycle and loop but maybe Hillary C might be able to lead our country without leading more and more innocents to die at the hands of terrorists.

He's already been exposed in the last year and I've done a pretty good job at it and everybody's picked on it by now but it's a little too late. He's on extremely high risk and alert for assassination and I guess that's what might happen but with a lower probability..... With people being more alert of what's really going on, there's a better probability of somebody actually sacrificing themselves to actually take Barack's life but we'll see what happens..... That would be something else now wouldn't it?

Other than impeachment and assassination, what are the other options for a clear solution to bring this country to good standing again? There is just too much corruption now that it isn't even remotely funny and I just have a pretty strong feeling that this is going to continue for generations and generations.....

There's gotta be a way, don't you think? Anybody else for Assassination?

They really need to rig the election and get Hillary to win to become president and bring a lot of people together again. That would be pretty great, I guess
Thanks Obama?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
could you i agine if they actually funded the rebels 1 trillion tho? what do you think the pricetag would be on ousting assad? would one trillion get it done keeping in mind that russia has ships off the syrian coast thanks to the fact that they retook their naval base in crimea and that iran has actual troops in syria?
If I was the rebels and I got 1 trillion dollars, I'd stop being a rebel and move to a tropical island or something.

Actually, if they want to stop ISIS, they should just give ISIS 1 trillion dollars so that they can move to a tropical island or something.
Maybe Obama is an Atheist who wants the Christians to be beheaded by the terrorists?

The entirety of /b/ has his vote now. Clever move, Obama.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
You just posted some random hot chick in Syria's account for us to gawk at as an example? You're a creep, OP.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Colohue
So any evidence at all for this?

the US is funding the rebels but not anhwhere near the tune of 1 trillion

the reference is likely to a 1 trillion dollar extension to the budget last month which includes funding for the rebels
Quote by Godsmack_IV
the US is funding the rebels but not anhwhere near the tune of 1 trillion

the reference is likely to a 1 trillion dollar extension to the budget last month which includes funding for the rebels

Ah right, so 2+2=-97. Got it.
Hey guise, its getting awfully tumblr in here. Don't forget to polish the tin foil hats.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by JustRooster
You just posted some random hot chick in Syria's account for us to gawk at as an example? You're a creep, OP.

she likes cheeseburgers though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah i'd put it in her walaa
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm really drunk and hate what Obama has done in his presidency vs. what he promised to do but this claim is obviously bullshit.

We give Israel $6,000,000,000 a year in war funds. The US government is not going to hand over $1,000,000,000,000 to the syrian rebels.

They will probably give them air strike support, hundreds of millions to some billions in funds, alongside turrets and tanks. (Do I agree with all that? No, but it's not a trillion dollars.)
Quote by WaterGod
Clearly proves Obama is a Muslim.

+1
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
post crazy story with no source. jump to assassination

y u so dum
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, just go on and post on a public forum how the president of your country should be assassinated, how could that possibly go wrong?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Last edited by Irondevil at Oct 9, 2014,
Quote by JustRooster

I'm actually not. She left me comments on my IG first saying she loves me. She's in real trouble and you ****ing idiots don't give a ****..... She came to me first crying out to me, dude.....

Also.... you guys in the dark claiming you need sources about these Syrian Rebels...... All you need to do is venture onto Liveleak and find out the truth that these Syrian Rebels being funded are the ones beheading Christians and killing innocent people and are the ones trying to overtake Assad...... You guys need to get your little heads out of your asses immediately

Quote by BladeSlinger
post crazy story with no source. jump to assassination

y u so dum

Are you guys really that ****ing naive? You've gotta be ****in kidding me if you haven't put two and two together yet.....
Last edited by Veronicuh at Oct 9, 2014,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
assassinate the president so an internet troll can have an online relationship with a girl from syria

Not purposely trying to provoke you guys..... You guys are straight foolish little boys some of you.... Also I already have a girlfriend..... Don't you guys f*ckin listen? Stop being ****ing naive idiots and f*ckin wake up already

Quote by Thrashtastic15
assassinate the president so an internet troll can have an online relationship with a girl from syria

Says the little boy who wants to adopt a rhino and sleep with it in your bed.... C'mon dude, what the f*ck is your deal? Stop being a 3 year old little boy......
Last edited by Veronicuh at Oct 9, 2014,
u guise, I like this TS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Veronicuh
I'm actually not. She left me comments on my IG first saying she loves me. She's in real trouble and you ****ing idiots don't give a ****..... She came to me first crying out to me, dude.....

Christ this guy is a nutjob.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Christ this guy is a nutjob.

I'm crazy because she came crying to me first about knowing she can possibly die in the next couple of months? You guys are f*cking speculative short-sighted idiots.... Seriously.....
Quote by Veronicuh
I'm crazy because she came crying to me first about knowing she can possibly die in the next couple of months? You guys are f*cking speculative short-sighted idiots.... Seriously.....

Dear Friend,

Based on the further explicit investment information about your country from my research i wish to invest in your country under your supervision.

I am Prince Xiaoxi, the eldest son of Prince Daxi, former finance minister of China, the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island of Borneo. I save your time by not amplifying my extended royal family history, which has already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute that erupted between my father and his tepbrother, the sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah.

As you may know from the international media,The sultan had accused my father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of us$14.8 billion dollars this was as a result of the Asian Financial crisis that made my father company Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei investment company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in the office. However my father was kept under house arrest, his bank account and private properties including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated by the sultanate to avoid further prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives, but before I could do that I was placed under house arrest by the sultan and not have access to phone but I have a palm V hand -held computer from which I am sending you this mail. Some of the guard here are still loyal to me, so they would be my contact with you if there is any documents I need to send to you to enable you have access to this funds and invest it for me.

Before my in-castration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of five undred million United States Dollars {USD$500,000,000.00} in cash under special arrangement into the custody of different private Banks and trust company's for safe keeping abroad. The money where splited and kept in the following countries, : in Canada, France, Spain, Holland andin London. Firstly, you will be required to travel to London to claim the money there before prceeding to other countries.

I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into a profitable investment in your country to facilitate future survival for my family abroad. After due deliberation with my aids we decides to offer a certain percentage to you as compensation for your co-operation and kind sincerity to carry out this assignment.

Since there will be an expenditure from your side, I will advice you not to worry about it because you will be reimburse any amount you may spend as to enable this transaction get to it's final dream, for both local and international expenses will be given to you back while you will be part of the beneficiary of any investment made with this cash, to add to that, I will like to let to your understand that all this is not part of your financial compensation that will be given to you.

During this dispensation Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of this transaction. Many thanks and blessing remains with you.

Finally, your financial compensation will be the 15% of the total cash. That is 15% of ( u.s $500,000,000.00 ).

Thanks.
Prince Xiaoxi

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Veronicuh

You're my new favorite poster.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
This TS is great :popcorn:
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Xiaoxi

I am Prince Xiaoxi, the eldest son of Prince Daxi,

actually lol'd at this, not sure if I'm supposed to though

Anyway, TS you are my favourite user I want you to know that
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
actually lol'd at this, not sure if I'm supposed to though

If you understand basic chinese you get it

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
1 trillion Ebola viruses are not going to end the war on Jim Carey, its not that simple. We need to root out all evangelical Islamic Hindus to stop the spread of country crock over the bread of society. Hatler once said "if a man has two friends and can only trust one of them, have sex with their sister" Hatler was gay so he had sex with his two male friends anyway, long story.

How hard is it?
Very hard.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Xiaoxi
If you understand basic chinese you get it

that's a relief then :p
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Veronicuh

Also.... you guys in the dark claiming you need sources about these Syrian Rebels...... All you need to do is venture onto Liveleak and find out the truth that these Syrian Rebels being funded are the ones beheading Christians and killing innocent people and are the ones trying to overtake Assad...... You guys need to get your little heads out of your asses immediately

Are you guys really that ****ing naive? You've gotta be ****in kidding me if you haven't put two and two together yet.....

two and two make 1 trillion dollars? Quick, call CNN!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls