Page 1 of 2
been squeaky clean for three days. it's been torture but i feel like the worst of it is behind me. over the last 4 days i've lost 10 pounds. it feels like i'm rotting away but it feels good. it feels good, man.

be proud of yourself in this thread.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I am proud that I submit a job application every single day.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am proud that I submit a job application every single day.
I am proud that I submit a guitar tab (that hardly anyone uses) every single month. :')
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
saved a kid from taking his life a few days ago and felt good. he was on the verge of eating a lot of pills but decided against it when i paid him some mind. can be nice sometimes.
im proud that, after 3 years of searching for a job, i got one and have been there for almost two months now.

its mondo nice to have your own money
being proud can be hard work just gotta take it one day at a time and put the effort in and when you do then you will be proud and the people around you will be proud of you for being proud and by mass chain reaction the whole world will be proud
i am in the greatest relationship that i have ever been in years.

feels incredible.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm not really proud of anything. Not in like a depressing way or anything, I just don't really think I've done that much that warrants me being proud of myself for it. For example, I think - and know - that I do a good job at work, but that feels more like something I'm just supposed to do. At least for me, because I'm proud of other people much more quickly.
I'm not really proud of anything.

But congratulations on losing so much weight!
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Last edited by songbird64 at Oct 9, 2014,
I'm proud I got a real job right out of college and it's going well so far. Also some songs I've written I've been proud of.
Quote by soundgarden1986
im proud that, after 3 years of searching for a job, i got one and have been there for almost two months now.

its mondo nice to have your own money

Congratz

A year and a half unnemployed here and starting a new course in a completely different area to see how it goes. Spent all this time looking for a job in advertisement, after having graduated, but to no success. Trying my luck with a course in Audio to see where it goes. It can't be worse, so.

Good luck with that.
I am proud of you.

I am proud of myself for improving my time management skills over the past 4 years. It's been a gradual thing but it's made such a big difference. I'm busier than I want to be but I'm able to cope with it.

I am also proud of providing emotional support for my family even though I am the one who usually needs it. And related: I am proud of myself for not wanting to cry when I heard people saying mean things about me in the gym this morning.
cat
:3

also the weight loss is negative. but no big deal i'll gain it back soon enough
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by crm261
want none, unless you got buns, hun.

I'm proud of your forthrightness.

Could do with a danish, myself.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by guitarxo
I am also proud of providing emotional support for my family even though I am the one who usually needs it. And related: I am proud of myself for not wanting to cry when I heard people saying mean things about me in the gym this morning.
Oh I thought you were joking about that now I feel sorta bad
Quote by Eastwinn
:3

also the weight loss is negative. but no big deal i'll gain it back soon enough

Then I should take back my congratulations about that...
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Got a huge promotion at work so now I have a desk and a computer and people I can boss around And all the goodies that go with a legit job like vacations, salary, etc.
Check out my band Disturbed
Also the only thing I'd say I'm really proud of in my life is my work with this special needs kid. Everything else has been fairly trivial.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Oh I thought you were joking about that now I feel sorta bad

It's okay, I am proud of the fact that I forgive others easily
cat
Quote by StewieSwan
Got a huge promotion at work so now I have a desk and a computer and people I can boss around And all the goodies that go with a legit job like vacations, salary, etc.

but do you get to do cool things like open for nevermore
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
but do you get to do cool things like open for nevermore

after years it still stings
Check out my band Disturbed
i am a proud, strong, independent black woman who dont need no man

no seriously, it's my job

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
what, were u shooting heroin or something?

also, your mom and i decided we're not going to try and be quiet when you're at home anymore...so buy some headphones or something.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i applied for another job today.

woo! i'm like some kind of superhuman! woo!

i slept until almost noon and have to take a drug test if i get an interview, but still, woo!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
If you don't mind my asking, what are you getting clean from, eastwinn?

UG
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
UG

Noone gets clean from UG. Not even with trepanning and pouring a pint of bleach into the brain.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Noone gets clean from UG. Not even with trepanning and pouring a pint of bleach into the brain.

He's right. I have even tried injecting heroin straight into the brain, but even after death it was still everywhere.
Listen to me people! No god can save you from an eternity in the pit of UG!
Im proud that you started showering again but i dont think it deserves a thread
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by mp8andrade
He's right. I have even tried injecting heroin straight into the brain, but even after death it was still everywhere.
Listen to me people! No god can save you from an eternity in the pit of UG!

You're hardly a shining example of the addictiveness of this forum.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I'm proud of my kids.
3 and 5 and fluent in 2 languages.

It's about being proud of yourself here, dude. This thing of "my kids do awesome stuff and I get credit" is bullshit people say to try to compensate from their lack of self achievements.
I'm not really proud of anything. My achievements are only what I expect of myself.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Page 1 of 2