Page 1 of 3
any guitar that is not being played by jack white
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

Any custom arch-top guitar. Depending on how specific you are, you can get an incredible sounding guitar made for a couple thousand dollars, and it will sound infinitely better than some 20,000 dollar Gibson bullshit.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Oct 9, 2014,
As in guitars I own, I would say my Taylor. As in my dream guitar, I really like the Stratocaster.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Strat. The one I own is a 2011 American Standard. If I had to choose one, a 1963. A close second is the John Mayer signature just for the pickups but I don't like the feel too much.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Any custom arch-top guitar. Depending on how specific you are, you can get an incredible sounding guitar made for a couple thousand dollars, and it will sound infinitely better than some 20,000 dollar Gibson bullshit.

Cool, I want that one.
i have a red Fender Toronado.

i don't really like it. i wish someone would buy it for a reasonable price so i could go buy a cheap acoustic and pocket the rest of the money.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My ESP Alexi
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Fender Jaguar, the shape just seems to fit what I look for in a guitar, haven't got to play one yet since finding a left-handed one that isn't a Kurt Cobain artist series.
Quote by snipelfritz
A pretty sparkly blue danelectro

Danelectros are super cool. They're so cheap that even a bum like me can buy one.

A standard tele is still my favourite though. I love being able to bash them around.

Turns out it's actually a Fender Esquire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TZdAdHq2No
Last edited by Duffman123 at Oct 9, 2014,
My tele.
Also shiny guitars in general.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I love my Gibson SG Classic. P-90s FTW!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Any custom arch-top guitar. Depending on how specific you are, you can get an incredible sounding guitar made for a couple thousand dollars

Yea good choice. I may actually commission someone to craft a jazz archtop or semihollow in the future...if I ever decide to actually play guitar again....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
TS's mum. Because I can play her all night long.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
My yellow Fender Mustang. I've never played or heard a nicer guitar than this one, and I've played a lot of guitars and a lot of other Mustangs.

Last edited by WhiteStripesIII at Oct 9, 2014,
Quote by StrangeSitch
Fender Jaguar, the shape just seems to fit what I look for in a guitar, haven't got to play one yet since finding a left-handed one that isn't a Kurt Cobain artist series.

Might not be Fender but PureSalem kicks ass and they make lefty models of all their guitars.

http://www.puresalemguitars.com/models/woodsoul/
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The Jim Adkins tele is everything I want in a guitar right now
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
My Gibson V. It just plays and sounds and feels so awesome.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by RylanThePotato

Oooooooohhhh
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Isn't it beautiful?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
a jazzmaster that someone has taken a ballpeen to
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by RylanThePotato

Looks nice but what's with that red stripe going down the fretboard? I like everything else and I bet it sounds nice but that alone kind of puts me off.

also I just found out who Jim Adkins is so nevermind, I hate it and it should burn in hell.
70s Edition Fender Strat
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Looks nice but what's with that red stripe going down the fretboard? I like everything else and I bet it sounds nice but that alone kind of puts me off.

also I just found out who Jim Adkins is so nevermind, I hate it and it should burn in hell.

bleed american's p good tho
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

I think that's just poor picture quality, I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out lol

And I'm not a fan of Jimmy Eat World either but this guitar is pretty damn awesome to play and I really need to buy one
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
I think that's just poor picture quality, I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out lol

Yeah I looked it up and the red stripe isn't on any other pics so it must just be the quality. Seems like a nice guitar.
it took until the second page for the wangcaster to make an appearance? UG is slipping.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Gibson SG, high fret access so you can get really high pitched notes with a slide. 1974 model with lyre vibrato purely for most favoured appearance
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
LAG make a wonderfully curved guitar
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day

u n0 dis i$ da shit. ain't no b0dy gon mess wit u if u play dis righ hurr. dis badazz muda fuka.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 3