When ordering anything on ebay from tnt guitars watch it... I tried oredering 3x3 locking tuners from these people and they sent me 4l and 2rs. I called and told them of the situation and they were rude but said they would rectify the situation, 2 weeks later I called back 10-10-14 and they told me to get ****ed. So I am sending their cheap jin ho imitations back to them and they can keep my money.
Should have got a custom from Eric Devrise. He's a great builder. Builds for Rose Tattoo and Metallica at like half the cost...
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Should have got a custom from Eric Devrise. He's a great builder. Builds for Rose Tattoo and Metallica at like half the cost...

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I was searching for info on Dragonfire/TNT and came across this. Eric Devrise is one of the biggest clowns in the guitar world. There are a million scathing posts about him on a hundred places and I've never seen a positive one. There's a Facebook group devoted to people he ripped off. Having seen his work I would dispute that he's a competent builder or that he ever built anything for Metallica.