Page 1 of 2
Not a music topic... Don't feel like talking tunes at the moment. I know there are wrestling fans on here (over 21 lol) so pick your poison: WWF or WCW? And list some wrestlers you liked as well.
GEAR-
Epiphone LP Special II
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSH
Yamaha Eterna EF-15
Line 6 Spider III 120w
Pyle PPG240 20w practice amp

"Music comes first, lyrics are secondary"- Kurt Cobain
the wwf is definitely something to do with pandas and shit though

unless they got gorillas wrestling now
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I don't understand wrestling at all. It's so obviously choreographed what is it that you like about it?

that's what I like. It's like poetry in motion. That shit takes practice and effort. I mean, any asshole can smash someone in the head with a chair. I used to wrestle in HS and even if choreographed it's still draining so you have to be in shape. But ppl have their opinions. I feel the same way about anime and reality TV so to each its own.
GEAR-
Epiphone LP Special II
Yamaha Eterna EF-15
Line 6 Spider III 120w

I don't understand wrestling at all. It's so obviously choreographed what is it that you like about it?

I don't understand movies at all. It's so obviously choreographed what is it that you like about it?
My money is on whywefight.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by captaincrunk
I don't understand movies at all. It's so obviously choreographed what is it that you like about it?

I don't like movies though

Edit: But even if I did there is more plot and substance to movies than watching grown men on steroids pretend to fight each other.
whywefight is a cool dude
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't like movies though

Edit: But even if I did there is more plot and substance to movies than watching grown men on steroids pretend to fight each other.

How do you not like movies?
GEAR-
Epiphone LP Special II
Yamaha Eterna EF-15
Line 6 Spider III 120w

Quote by neidnarb11890
world wildlife fund

just think

in 54764 years from now when squids are the dominate species

the wwf will work to protect humans from extinction
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Worldwide Wildlife Fund vs. Woman Crush Wednesday

I choose my #wcw
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Mick Foley
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I grew up a Hulk Hogan fan and followed him to NWO. NWO is better than anything WWE has ever done
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing

greatest man who ever lived?

yes.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

greatest man who ever lived?

yes.

Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack

Mick is more than the greatest man who ever lived, hes all 3 of the greatest men who ever lived.

Sidenote Austin 3:16 cans of whoop ass for all
Last edited by LandoDFisherman at Oct 11, 2014,
this thread is now about wrestling gifs

bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie

Choreography implies prior practice. A lot of what goes on in the ring isn't practiced at all, it's almost all decided on the fly, except for the big 'spots' and the outcome. Watched a documentary on it, it's quite interesting.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Oct 11, 2014,
WWF/WWE. The Rated R Superstar Edge was my favorite male wrestler.

Lita was my favorite female wrestler.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by RylanThePotato
this thread is now about wrestling gifs

I think this was the first wrestling bit I ever saw and it traumatised me for a while

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Oct 11, 2014,
Quote by HP973
that's what I like. It's like poetry in motion. That shit takes practice and effort. I mean, any asshole can smash someone in the head with a chair. I used to wrestle in HS and even if choreographed it's still draining so you have to be in shape. But ppl have their opinions. I feel the same way about anime and reality TV so to each its own.

I... I think I hate you. Sorry.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Yeah I can see this is dickhead central. You can post about Pokemon and Star Trek but I get clowned for wrestling. Screw you guys, I'm going home lol
GEAR-
Epiphone LP Special II
Yamaha Eterna EF-15
Line 6 Spider III 120w

There's like four wrestling fans here and we barely even use the official thread anymore.
Quote by HP973
Yeah I can see this is dickhead central. You can post about Pokemon and Star Trek but I get clowned for wrestling. Screw you guys, I'm going home lol

I'm clowning you for reality TV, anime and professional wrestling.

edit: Oh, right and for comparing wrestling to poetry.

edit: Actually now that I'm rereading it I'm not sure if you like anime and reality TV, but liking wrestling and comparing it to poetry is still enough for a good clowning.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Oct 11, 2014,
Quote by HP973

wrestling is stupid though
Quote by HP973

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 2