Hey guys the one and only Chris here. I just had to get this off my chest. Since ive been banned i have watched the pit almost everyday and the mods are getting crazy. The smallest joke the banhammer gets you. When did the mods become little Hitlers?

I have been here since 2005, but i have had a lot of accounts and those days the pit was so much better. The threads were great back then. I remember the beautiful girls threads with a lot of half naked women.

These days the threads are just crap. Its not funny here anymore and i think its because the users are just afraid of getting banned.

Please mods dont be little Hitlers.

Chris out.
what a wiener
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I for one welcome our new power-crazed overlords. No seriously, this place needs some cleaning up.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Who this?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Who this?

I don;t know who it is, but I know it's not King Chris.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by JustRooster
The mods mostly ban idiots, though.

Not all idiots, I'm still here.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Well yeah, but banning all idiots from a forum would be like banning cleavage from a comic book convention. You'd just end up with some dudes who take it all really seriously and no cleavage.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Well yeah, but banning all idiots from a forum would be like banning cleavage from a comic book convention. You'd just end up with some dudes who take it all really seriously and no cleavage.

Even without women, there'd still be a lot of cleavage at a comic book convention.
lol dudes gets banned and he comes every day regardless to watch it "degrade"
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol dudes gets banned and he comes every day regardless to watch it "degrade"

He's probably watching right now.

Like ceiling cat.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I remember you.

You were the guy that made like 10 "What is the Pit drinking tonight" threads. One would've sufficed
if we all rise up we can take them over, or they will ban us all which would be suicide for them because their would be nothing to mod.

lets do this guys, lets make history
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I was game until I discovered he's no monarch
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Dreadnought
C'mon, it's probably not that bad

YOURE BACK WHERE DID YOU GO

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

YOURE BACK WHERE DID YOU GO

I had to try to take care of some stuff
My God, it's full of stars!
code for murder
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
That's what I'm thinking Steve

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by steve_muse
code for murder
Yea. He answered the phone one day, and it was a CG voice going "the cobra is striking. make like a tree, and get out of here". And then, 48 hours later, the target vanished, only to be found in 73 discrete locations across the nation, by 73 different FBI teams, ALL AT ONCE.

The brain is still missing, but presumed delicious.
Quote by Diemon Dave