I don't know if he was vegetarian but maybe like eat more locally grown/organic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
he meant you should use your hands more
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Tupac was stupid.

And that's why he died so young.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
wasn't he a five percenter? that could explain it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I think he meant "change the way we acquire wealth" lest it amass for the few at the top and the rest of the world "starve."
#DTWD
Serious answer:

He meant to stop eating all the fried, fatty, processed, unhealthy foods that are sold cheap as to make the poor sicker/kill them off faster. Poor people are of no worth to the rulers of a consumerist society.
Quote by dyingturtle
Serious answer:

He meant to stop eating all the fried, fatty, processed, unhealthy foods that are sold cheap as to make the poor sicker/kill them off faster. Poor people are of no worth to the rulers of a consumerist society.

are you serious
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by captainsnazz

Haha. Are you trying to insult me by making a joke about cannabis?

It's all good because at the end of the day, kiddo, I'm fulfilled and don't have to live on an internet forum to feel like I have friends. :P

*looks at your sig* Yeah... he needs some therapy...
Last edited by dyingturtle at Oct 11, 2014,
Quote by dyingturtle

It's all good because at the end of the day, kiddo, I'm fulfilled and don't have to live on an internet forum to feel like I have friends. :P

Boy Haha You Sure Got Him There Eh

Quote by dyingturtle

Yeah, kiddo!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by MinterMan22
Boy Haha You Sure Got Him There Eh

Nah. Not really. I'm just setting him up for a chance at "bonding" with some of the other low-lives that live on this forum.

Maybe they can say something nice about his hair and make him feel validated.

Anyways... off to play guitar...
shredding kiddos and shredding guitars!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
for real in the context of the song i think he's just saying look out for yourself in general and make some positive changes for yourself and stop eating cheetos all day
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by dyingturtle

Anyways... off to play guitar...

omg look at this guy he plays guitar lmao you guys
Maybe he tasted asian pussy for the first time and thought "hey this is p good "
Quote by Eastwinn
wasn't he a five percenter? that could explain it.

Nah, he was a talented tenth.
Quote by Cardbored
Maybe he tasted asian pussy for the first time and thought "hey this is p good "

a cool thing about vaginas is that they can taste good regardless of their ethnicity. so long as it belongs to hygienic woman who is allowing you to place your mouth on it, then you are as the kids say, "good to go!"

~mint

Quote by Dreadnought
are you serious

yeah man im fckin serious bro yeah bro open ur third eye bro i smoke weed and i want the whole fckin world 2 kno cuz thats my entire identity bro im not like everyone else bro i wear huff socks and play hackeysack bro unlike everyone else bro if u dont smoke ur a fckin pussy fag yeah bro open ur third eye nine eleven was an iside job jet fuel cant burn hot enough 2 melt steel beams bro open ur fckin eyes bro weed is a cure all if evry1 smoked week thre would b no cancer cuz it completely cures cancer do ur research bro
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I'm pretty sure he meant we should all be eating the dick, bro.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by MinterMan22
a cool thing about vaginas is that they can taste good regardless of their ethnicity

Have you tasted all ethnicities? I don't think you can make this claim until you have.
Quote by RylanThePotato
yeah man im fckin serious bro yeah bro open ur third eye bro i smoke weed and i want the whole fckin world 2 kno cuz thats my entire identity bro im not like everyone else bro i wear huff socks and play hackeysack bro unlike everyone else bro if u dont smoke ur a fckin pussy fag yeah bro open ur third eye nine eleven was an iside job jet fuel cant burn hot enough 2 melt steel beams bro open ur fckin eyes bro weed is a cure all if evry1 smoked week thre would b no cancer cuz it completely cures cancer do ur research bro

Could you try any harder or be any more butthurt?
Quote by dyingturtle
Could you try any harder or be any more butthurt?

lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MinterMan22
a cool thing about vaginas is that they can taste good regardless of their ethnicity. so long as it belongs to hygienic woman who is allowing you to place your mouth on it, then you are as the kids say, "good to go!"

~mint

damn.

i could really go for some ethnic food.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story