Hey all,

I've got my lovely Crate Flexwave Halfstack up for sale here.
I have the FW120H (120W head) and FW412A (4x12" cabinet).

I'm looking for only £200 for the pair of them gone, as they have a couple of scuffs but the sound is just as great as it should be! A fantastic, reliable amp for rock, and with great cleans too.

I am selling this rig as my musical tastes changed, leading to me buying a different amp, and thus making this one is redundant. I'd much rather sell it so it can get the usage it deserves. It's served me well.

Just as another point, the head and cabinent are both lighter than most, so no need to worry about straining your back moving them!

I am based in Monmouthshire, South Wales

Oh, and let me know if you want any pictures and I'll send them over your direction. feel free to ask any questions too!

Cheers everyone
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
bump
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

from the B to the UMP. Need to sell this, I need a new studio interface

bumpidy-umpidy

PRICEDROP!

£190 and a high five? ....may settle for a knuckle bump.

It's a bargain, you know you want it!