Page 1 of 2
the manic insatiable sex drive is back with a vengeance.

i'm confining myself to my house hoping i can solve this episode with more lithium. but should that fail i'll be at school monday feeling invincible and ready to derail.

given the chance, however, i may take advantage of my newfound and inevitably fleeting confidence. see there's a girl i'd like impress but i haven't done it yet.

you unipolar chumps probably don't know what this feels like, but basically it's like doing mad lines of coke except it lasts for weeks to months and doesn't cost any money. but supposing this happened to you and you felt compelled to take a chance, what would you do? realistically.
i don't know why i feel so dry
why do people care about these threads. why doesn't he post in the chat thread!
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Oct 11, 2014,
Quote by genghisgandhi
why doesn't he post in the chat thread!

that's a good question actually
I will apologise for Eastwinn for ruining the off-topic section of the UG forums. Sorry everyone.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by genghisgandhi
why do people care about these threads. why doesn't he post in the chat thread?

Narcissism requires an audience innit
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by whywefight
that's a good question actually

it's because he thinks he's more important than everyone else which I bet is the root of most of the problems he complains about in these threads.

that was an unintentional exclamation mark btw
Quote by Eastwinn

you unipolar chumps probably don't know what this feels like,

oh my god give me a ****ing break.
cause this is a legit question. what we want to do but are too scared to do in some way defines us, insofar as we are defined by our circumference. it's humanizing to read other people's trivial fears. it's certainly more interesting than reading you whine about me.

Quote by steve_muse
Narcissism requires an audience innit

this too.
Last edited by Eastwinn at Oct 11, 2014,
I don't know that feeling, but I was feeling super confident for some reason about two weeks ago at work so I asked out my coworker to get some coffee and she yes then she said she forgot to pick up her sister so she couldn't then I lost all my confidence
Quote by Eastwinn
cause this is a legit question. what we want to do but are too scared to do in some way defines us, insofar as we are defined by our circumference. it's humanizing to read other people's trivial fears. it's certainly more interesting than reading you whine about me.

legit questions don't have thread names that resemble tumblr post titles.
Quote by Eastwinn

this too.

Quote by genghisgandhi
legit questions don't have thread names that resemble tumblr post titles.

Yes, officer.
Quote by genghisgandhi
why do people care about these threads. why doesn't he post in the chat thread!

jesus christ this has been half of your posts since i've been here, chill

i dunno i always think i'm not afraid of failure but i really am i think but i also don't know what that's like so
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Baby Joel
I will apologise for Eastwinn for ruining the off-topic section of the UG forums. Sorry everyone.

Thank you for taking responsibility for Eastwinn

(How lame is it that the 'E' is capitalized btw)
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham

(How lame is it that the 'E' is capitalized btw)

not nearly as lame as you ffs mate ugh
it's all coming back

I would so ban you.

so ban you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
hell i can't even sit by people i'm basically but not entirely friends with 'cause i worry not about rejection but the thought of them going "ughhhh not this kid again" or whatever even though i have no reason to believe they'd think that

i guess i'm rarely the one to make moves on people i'm interested in in some sense and maybe i should try to flip that a bit
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
hell i can't even sit by people i'm basically but not entirely friends with 'cause i worry not about rejection but the thought of them going "ughhhh not this kid again" or whatever even though i have no reason to believe they'd think that

i guess i'm rarely the one to make moves on people i'm interested in in some sense and maybe i should try to flip that a bit

Why don't you share some of that confidence you got
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
jesus christ this has been half of your posts since i've been here, chill

Not really, you just don't frequent the threads I post in the most
Hello I will buy some confidence for five dollars please
it's all coming back

Quote by chev311e
Why don't you share some of that confidence you got

i just meant like when i think that i usually didn't **** up too bad (if i did i'd probably completely get sitting by them for example out of the question) and they didn't show any signs of disliking me or anything

of course there are things i'm super insecure about
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Oct 11, 2014,
if you were actually cool you'd do mad lines of coke because it's like getting twice as high man.

#drugthread2014 #neverforget #soundadvice
i'm fairly forward with everyone i meet. don't really have any issues being social but unsurprisingly about 70% of them end up hating me.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Not really, you just don't frequent the threads I post in the most

he wouldn't last a minute #floridafury
Quote by Baby Joel
Hello I will buy some confidence for five dollars please

Whoa man, I think you should slow it down a bit. You might not handle a five dollar dose that well if you're not experienced. Don't get ahead of yourself there.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
he wouldn't last a minute #floridafury

Does this mean I'm a regular? :'-)
Quote by genghisgandhi
Does this mean I'm a regular? :'-)

moreso than some of the goofs that pop in

i mean a rangers fan fks sakes bud
see the fear of having people hate you for being you is super illogical but the more i think about it that holds me back with everything

pretty much no one hates me irl but that's probly because i hold back so much of myself due to the fear which makes the people who would truly think i'm a rad dude not think that quite as much. so instead of some people hating me which i shouldn't care about and a lot of others thinking i'm the bee's knees i'm sorta in the middle which is lame

must make a note to be right in the face of more faces
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Bob there's no true self you are who you are by the projection of the other person
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
to be fair, i would prefer if less people hated me.
i'm aware who you are is basically entirely what you show others but i guess i'm saying i need to make my internal personality and thoughts more a part of my exterior/public personality
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
too bad you are the worst person ever for posting threads on this off topic section of UG
it's all coming back

Quote by Eastwinn

hate is a strong word. i doubt many people truly hate you. they probably just think you're weird or something, idk.
Quote by Eastwinn

3 words brother fuk da h8rs brother

but you really should try to shrug it off as much as possible. to worry a lot about it isn't at all helpful and shouldn't even be a concern unless you want to and are able to change or if you're a bad person or something and i don't think any of that applies to you
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Oct 11, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn

try being polite and picking your battles.
I don't have confidence in myself and there is no reason why I should to begin with so I dont do anything ever and it sucks hard but I've also made it 21 years without dying and according to societal expectations that is a good thing, so I'm clearly doing something right
I sometimes lack confidence but other times i dont
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Page 1 of 2