Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
£500....?

No.

Go used.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
If it is used, that is probably too much. If new, it is a good deal. Rich Tone Music in Sheffield has remaining stock for £599 at the moment.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
If it is used, that is probably too much. If new, it is a good deal.

This.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Yeah it's on Clearance. I think it's new but I'm not sure!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by HomerSGR
If it is used, that is probably too much. If new, it is a good deal. Rich Tone Music in Sheffield has remaining stock for £599 at the moment.

+1

EDIT: ^ Yeah if it's new that's a very good deal. Just make sure it's one of the MIJ ones (the MIM ones don't look that different- I hope I'm not insulting your intelligence by saying that, I just want to make sure you don't buy something by mistake!), and just make sure it's in decent condition. Other than that (assuming you like it) I'd say it's hard to go wrong at £500. Hard to go wrong at the full £600 price, really.

I should also clarify that I'm not saying that the MIM ones are necessarily bad- I haven't tried them. Just I can only comment on the MIJ ones, and IMO they're well worth it for £500 new.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 12, 2014,