wow she is not attractive
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
1. Arthur Curry, there's a name I haven't seen lately. :wave:

2. I'd kill to have massages at work.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
she looks like she has downs syndrome so bad, she probably has up, left, and right syndrome too
this house is bitchin
>trash rocker

lmao is she starting a two-piece band with oscar or sth
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Holy shit she's hot

Jk, is that even her though because I google imaged her and she doesn't look near that derpy
Quote by whywefight
Holy shit she's hot

Jk, is that even her though because I google imaged her and she doesn't look near that derpy

well it was 17 years ago, she probably got an un-derpning operation done.
I heard they go in through the anus and pull out the derp that way, but there's always a small amount left dangling so they just push it right back up in there.
Quote by Axelfox
Trash rocker?

Shouldn't it be Thrash?

No, because she wants to be like Nirvana, and Nirvana is trash
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

During the early 90's it seems Nirvana got all the attention, instead of bands like Alice in Chains who were better than them.

I know,i was around when nirvana became popular during the early 90's
Quote by Axelfox
During the early 90's it seems Nirvana got all the attention, instead of bands like Alice in Chains who were better than them.

I know,i was around when nirvana became popular during the early 90's

wow please tell me more
pinga
Nothing. I always just had this picture of you in my mind being like 14 years old or something.

And you didn't have to be around in the early 90's to know that Nirvana was overrated. I was born in '91 and it was probably one of the first things I ever learned about the world, before I could even speak.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Nothing. I always just had this picture of you in my mind being like 14 years old or something.

And you didn't have to be around in the early 90's to know that Nirvana was overrated. I was born in '91 and it was probably one of the first things I ever learned about the world, before I could even speak.

Why you thought i was a kid?
Quote by Dreadnought

hey bud in utero is great

not every album can be alchemy index vol 1
Quote by Arthur Curry

discuss

"Weekly World News"

Really? That anyone would take the time to even think about anything printed in there is amazing.

You would think they would be more concerned with the space aliens that have secretly replace some of congress (actual story in Weekly World News)
Quote by Axelfox
Trash rocker?

Shouldn't it be Thrash?

Her idol was Courtney Love. More like trashy rocker.
Quote by soundgarden1986

not every album can be alchemy index vol 1

sad truth
My God, it's full of stars!
Why is that in black & white? I thought America was cultured enough to understand the meaning of colour...
Quote by Lord_Doku
Why is that in black & white? I thought America was cultured enough to understand the meaning of colour...

I'm moving to Norway to go to jail, cuz it's better than undergrad in the states
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by So-Cal
she's not totally unbangable

she looks remarkably like sarah chalke in this picture
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
What is up with those fingers? A bit reptoid
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Why were her parents so unsupportive? If your child wants to be a trash rocker, you should give them love and assistance.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by jugglingfreak
"Weekly World News"

Really? That anyone would take the time to even think about anything printed in there is amazing.

You would think they would be more concerned with the space aliens that have secretly replace some of congress (actual story in Weekly World News)

where there's smoke there's fire, as they say

take it with a grain of salt or whatever, but the story seems entirely plausible to me

really it is just a hilarious cultural artifact of the 1990s America

Quote by JackSaints
Why were her parents so unsupportive? If your child wants to be a trash rocker, you should give them love and assistance.

couldn't agree more. must have been hard being 17 and stuck at the white house, surrounded by suits and handlers. all this on the heels of the early nineties alt-rock craze. fertile grounds for teenage rebellion
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Oct 13, 2014,
Taking the Weekly World News seriously is akin to taking The Onion seriously. The stories were all fictional. It was a joke paper.
#DTWD
Quote by Arthur Curry
where there's smoke there's fire, as they say

take it with a grain of salt or whatever, but the story seems entirely plausible to me

Ok..

I remember reading one in the early 2000s claiming that Saddam's weapons of mass destruction were resurrected, mutated dinosaurs.

Can't remember if it was T-Rex or velociraptors, specifically.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~