So, I'm trying to program the side-buttons on my mouse to be the F# keys. The problem is, on my laptop, the F# keys are a secondary function on my laptop keyboard, and you have to press the function key to use them. The primary function for my F4 key is to close the window I'm using. Because of this, every time I open the program to set up my mouse and try to program F4, it closes the window I'm using to set up my mouse.

This isn't a huge deal, I can probably change the in-game setttings to make F4 be something else, but I'm wondering if anybody can think of any way around this?
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 12, 2014,
Have you pickled recently?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
what if it was pickled beetroot cause I'd eat my way out of that so fast just so I could eat my way back into it and out and in etc
superman is killing himself tonight
This is genuinely the most dull set of paragraphs I have read in probably years. At least jazz it up by putting a murder and a plot into your story.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
if I had to choose between pickles and people who don't like pickles to keep existing I would choose pickles everytime
Quote by Ed Hunter
This is genuinely the most dull set of paragraphs I have read in probably years. At least jazz it up by putting a murder and a plot into your story.
It's avant garde, I don't need a plot.
Quote by Weaponized
if I had to choose between pickles and people who don't like pickles to keep existing I would choose pickles everytime
luv u 2 bb
Quote by Ed Hunter
A man was choked to death by a pickle. The murderer left a suspicious note written in pickle juice. Who did it??!?!?!?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Pickles are horrible

Only the grinch likes pictures
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
plot twist: you are the pickle.

& there's a nerd deep inside of you

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by captainsnazz
mate i have a button just for F# too
only note you'll ever need

"When you wanna rock hard, children, lean on F#" - Tom Morello
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I misread, this thread is actually about pickles, let me set myself on topic.

Pickles are all right on burgers. I work at a fast food joint and sometimes people order pickles on chicken sandwiches (and Chick-Fil-A makes 'em that way by default), which makes me question the sanity of those people.
Quote by chrismendiola
1. Open the BIOS.
2. Go to System Configuration
3. Action Keys
4. Disable.
5. Exit BIOS.

Thank you, sir. I ended up finding another way to do it before seeing your post, but congrats on being the only person to try to help.
Quote by captainsnazz
um that is quite far from my use of F#

lulz, Tom Morello pretty much invented wubz.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by herby190
It's avant garde, I don't need a plot.

What a shit way to think of it.

Also, have a pickle:
Quote by Baby Joel
what if it was pickled beetroot cause I'd eat my way out of that so fast just so I could eat my way back into it and out and in etc

Oh god yes.