I am looking for a new guitar under 21000rs(300$). I decided to buy a cort guitar. Should i get the X11 with duncan designed pikcups or get the x6 with bluebucker pickup?? Which will be the best for metal and lead tones?
I haven't tried either but the X11 seems to be a higher-end model (seems to have a better tremolo) so I'd probably go with that. Assuming they're the only two choices.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Look, another Indian being ****ed over by Indian prices.

I suggest you go the a shop and try out different guitars, see what rocks your boat. Just because it's higher end, it doesnt meanit will feel better in your hands.
If you have a choice of either i'd go the X-11. DD pickups are generally better than stock but not as good as the real thing, though i haven't played the bluebuckers.

I have a Cort Viva gold II which is more or less the same as those and since i changed the pickups its been amazing. IMO Cort are a very underrated guitar manufacturer.