Page 1 of 2
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/a-makeover-coming-for-bob-the-builder/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Bob the Builder, the preschool cartoon star, has gone on a diet, endured a lot of plastic surgery, moved to a new home, ditched his overalls and developed a whole new personality.

Hit Entertainment, a division of Mattel, announced the changes on Saturday by borrowing the program’s catch phrase: “Can we fix it? Yes, we can!”

Mattel has spent the last few years modernizing Hit Entertainment characters one by one. (It bought Hit in 2011.) First Thomas the Tank Engine was redesigned in the name of remaining relevant to the iPad generation. Fireman Sam then got the treatment. Now it is Bob the Builder’s turn.

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I think I was too old to watch Bob the Builder by the time it came out. I don't remember.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I think I was too old to watch Bob the Builder by the time it came out. I don't remember.

Same. New Bob looks like a smug little kunt though.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Nooo, Scoop, Muck and Dizzy

And Roley too

Edit: How old are all these people saying they were too old when Bob came out?...
Last edited by whoomit at Oct 13, 2014,
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I was too old for it, but my little bros used to watch that all the time, as well as Thomas the Tank Engine and several others.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHYYYYYY

Quote by whoomit
Nooo, Scoop, Muck and Dizzy

And Roley too

Edit: How old are all these people saying they were too old when Bob came out?...

I am 21 and was much too old.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Last edited by c3powil at Oct 13, 2014,
How old is Bob supposed to be now? He looks like a man child.

I remember the in the show he used to be a middle aged looking builder - which when you think about it is what children would see in day to day life.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.

Had to be done.

I'll remove it if Sam doesn't like it
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by SMH07
Same. New Bob looks like a smug little kunt though.

nah he looks salt of the earth, he buys chesterfield fags and sainsbury's own brand bitter
Bob the Builder is now a 12 year old?

I was too old for that anyway. The stuff that got to me was the terrible makeovers of Fireman Sam and Thomas the Tank Engine.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by raoooos
nah he looks salt of the earth, he buys chesterfield fags and sainsbury's own brand bitter

He doesn't look working class to me. Looks like a toff trying to pose as working class. Bet he exploits tax loopholes.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Nightmare fuel? C'mon, that's not even close to the kind of weird uncanny valley shit that should keep you up at night.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
[Sam the Builder]

Had to be done.

10/10 shoop
well done

Edit:
Quote by CaptainCanti
just leave blues clues alone pls

Blues Clues died when Steve left.
Quote by c3powil

I'm 23 and you're never too old.

It's some of Neil Morrissey's finest work.
They should've made him Polish
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I remember watching this when I was about 6. Now he looks like the whole place did acid.
Bands I like: Acceptance, Ivoryline, Mae, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Megadeth, Trapt, Staind, Crossfade, and of course Rush!

Guitars: Schecter 2002 Diamond Series C-1
Quote by JackSaints
Bob the Builder is now a 12 year old?

Yeah I don't think we should be encouraging children onto building sites and not to mention the blatant disregard for child labour laws. I think I may have to put in a formal complaint.
I had no idea Americans watched Bob The Builder/Fireman Sam/Thomas The Tank Engine until this thread.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
man that's sad. used to watch it all the time when I was a kid (I'm almost 23 now)
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by c3powil
I was too old for it, but my little bros used to watch that all the time, as well as Thomas the Tank Engine and several others.

Dude, do you know how old Thomas the Tank Engine is?

I had Thomas the Tank Engine bedsheets when you were just crawling out of your mom's cooter.

But yeah, OP is pretty freaky. I feel like if his eyes were slightly larger and less beady it would be okay.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I had no idea Americans watched Bob The Builder/Fireman Sam/Thomas The Tank Engine until this thread.

Thomas the Tank Engine and Fireman Sam were the bomb when I was a kid....

Tuned in to them by accident the other day.....childhood ruined.

I mean, what is this shit?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ultimate-slash
Man, Postman Pat owns all these shows.

I always found it suss that we never saw his "Wife" though.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Creepy.

"Can we fix it?"

"I'm going to watch you sleep tonight."
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i ****ing hated bob the builder when i was like 3

literally more than anything

good to see that continuing
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Wormholes
Only a matter of time until they turn dora the explorer into a teen sex symbol

also, i made the mistake of typing "sexy dora" into Google to find that.

*cringe*
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I would always flip the channel when Bob the builder was on. Never liked him or Thomas the tank engine.

I was raised on Winnie the Pooh. There's multiple vhs tapes somewhere in the world where I appear totally nude wearing only honey yellow bear ears and a red T-shirt singing the theme song to that show. Believe me I will destroy those when I find them.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I would always flip the channel when Bob the builder was on. Never liked him or Thomas the tank engine.

I was raised on Winnie the Pooh. There's multiple vhs tapes somewhere in the world where I appear totally nude wearing only honey yellow bear ears and a red T-shirt singing the theme song to that show. Believe me I will destroy those when I find them.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Sigging for future preservation......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 2