Poll: see title
Poll Options
View poll results: see title
Jeans
10 26%
Sweat pants
28 74%
Voters: 38.
Is this is a trick question? If we go sweat pants, are you going to go 'Haha! But the jeans are on fire!'?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Is this is a trick question? If we go sweat pants, are you going to go 'Haha! But the jeans are on fire!'?

no I want to go somewhere but it's cold out and I don't know what to wear. I wore jeans earlier but was pretty cold so maybe I'll try the sweat pants now since I have a point of reference
Quote by genghisgandhi
both are about the same looseness.

no
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Tight sweat pants under jeans 'cause no civilised man leaves the house in sweat pants.
this
Quote by sam b
sweat.... pants?!?!

Trackies m8. Like what the hard lads tucked into their socks with their Rockports back in school.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Trackies but I'd never wear them out because you look like a right chav in them.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by SMH07
Trackies m8. Like what the hard lads tucked into their socks with their Rockports back in school.

Aye I know, but what sort of twat calls them sweatpants
Quote by sam b
Aye I know, but what sort of twat calls them sweatpants

Seppos, innit?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
jeans are not warm in the slightest bit lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Depends on how thick they are. And trackies? What do you guys call tracksuits then?
Quote by genghisgandhi
no I want to go somewhere but it's cold out and I don't know what to wear. I wore jeans earlier but was pretty cold so maybe I'll try the sweat pants now since I have a point of reference

In the cold wear thermals under regular pants.
Last edited by Magnumopus7001 at Oct 13, 2014,
Quote by Magnumopus7001
In the cold wear thermals under regular pants.

eww what am I, a lumberjack?
I don't wear sweatpants because I actually take a small amount of pride in how I look.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
I don't wear sweatpants because I actually take a small amount of pride in how I look.

This
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Acϵ♠
jeans are not warm in the slightest bit lol

yeah but if it isn't below -20 it isnt really that cold so jeans are fine just toughen up
in winter i usually wear a pair of pajama pants under my regular pants to keep extra warm in the actual cold (-30 and below) so i can shovel the pond off faster
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by MetalMullet
Tight sweat pants under jeans 'cause no civilised man leaves the house in sweat pants.

This. I wear pajama pants under my jeans like all throughout winter.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Acϵ♠
in winter i usually wear a pair of pajama pants under my regular pants to keep extra warm in the actual cold (-30 and below) so i can shovel the pond off faster

-30 and below you move west bud
How about those jeans with the flannel already sewn into them? That's good living.
Quote by seanlang01
How about those jeans with the flannel already sewn into them? That's good living.

Oh yes! I used to have a pair of those.

They are beyond the best thing.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA