I've noticed that Warmoth makes conversion necks for 25 1/2" scale length guitars that converts to 24.75 or 28.5, but would using their standard neck on a guitar with a 24.75 scale length convert it to 25.5 or is it a bit more complex than that? I just bought a Lyon LPT80 because it looks epic, but the neck feels kinda flimsy and I'm considering replacing it, if I can find something that fits right.
Ask them.

Generally speaking, if you asked "Would it fit and intonate correctly", I'd say "possibly, but not necessarily."
Their conversion necks work on specific guitar bodies and on guitar bodies that match those particular specifications. For example, Warmoth has "official" replacement necks for strats, and it also has conversion necks for those guitars. Their functionality depends on the shape of the neck pocket and the distance of the neck pocket from the bridge, etc.

Maybe Washburn has something that will work; might check with them as well.

In any case, I'd suggest not assuming that it will work. We had one guy on here sometime back who tried this and started a thread complaining about shoddy Warmoth parts when he put the wrong neck on a guitar body and then found that the 12th fret wasn't an octave above the open string. Oops.
Quote by dspellman
Ask them.

Generally speaking, if you asked "Would it fit and intonate correctly", I'd say "possibly, but not necessarily."
Their conversion necks work on specific guitar bodies and on guitar bodies that match those particular specifications. For example, Warmoth has "official" replacement necks for strats, and it also has conversion necks for those guitars. Their functionality depends on the shape of the neck pocket and the distance of the neck pocket from the bridge, etc.

Maybe Washburn has something that will work; might check with them as well.

In any case, I'd suggest not assuming that it will work. We had one guy on here sometime back who tried this and started a thread complaining about shoddy Warmoth parts when he put the wrong neck on a guitar body and then found that the 12th fret wasn't an octave above the open string. Oops.

Hmm, I guess I should just get the measurements once i get it, but if it was perhaps too long, I suppose some sanding and stuff could work, idk. As far as I know, washburn doesn't offer replacement necks
No. You can move the bridge posts to convert it, but if you could just slap a neck on and have a new scale they wouldn't have to make conversion necks.