Page 1 of 2
post the tightest covers of classic songs (no beatles please) where the changes in style contribute to a change in meaning

i will survive by cake, orginally by gloria gaynor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596qaxm-u4o

inb4 'cake blows' yeah i know but if you don't think that's the tightest shit etc.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I like tight covers, but I can understand how some people might prefer to have their sheets looser especially on a hot night.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

omg that closet space is awesome

feckin beautiful
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
BTBAM is one of my favorite bands but I've never cared for this cover. They don't really bring anything new to it, other than obviously Tommy's voice sounding different. I prefer Bicycle Race from that album

I agree with all of this. Their three of a perfect pair cover is the tits too

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Nine Inch Nails' cover of Johnny Cash's "Hurt"
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
crazyjoel23_Atax
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by whywefight
I agree with all of this. Their three of a perfect pair cover is the tits too

YES I forgot about that track! Such a good cover.
I dislike most covers and unplugged versions, but Pantera's cover of Planet Caravan is good. They stay near the original which is basically what I like in a cover. Deviation is fine, but I don't need to hear Imagine Dragon turn "Comfortably Numb" into some sort of big bass drum pop song.
Last edited by bigblockelectra at Oct 14, 2014,
Page 1 of 2