So everyone knows that homeless people have limited space for personal items because it's hard to build up a hobode (hobo abode) without making the other hobos feel jealous.

I would have a metal bucket for gathering and boiling water and canned beans as well as a thick blanket for blanking. I'd also get one of those astronaut blankies made out of tin foil because it's cool and I can rattle it at night and scare my bumigos (bum amigos).

No hobo collection is complete without those little bundles of snap rocks that you can throw at people's feet if they don't give you change.

What would you bring along?
ur mum so we can do it in a back alley just like old times
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Pieces of wood, which I would carve into little wooden models and sell at the farmer's market. Just hang out outside a lumber mill, wait for them to toss out pieces of wood they can't use, steal a ******* knife from some dude, and whittle projects to sell.

Bitch if I'm homeless I ain't staying that way, I'm making some goddamn money.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Hairbrush, travel pillow, blankie, tigger. I can get everything else for free from various places.
cat
Quote by RylanThePotato
ur mum so we can do it in a back alley just like old times

That was rude I expect an apology.
Quote by necrosis1193
Pieces of wood, which I would carve into little wooden models and sell at the farmer's market. Just hang out outside a lumber mill, wait for them to toss out pieces of wood they can't use, steal a ******* knife from some dude, and whittle projects to sell.

Bitch if I'm homeless I ain't staying that way, I'm making some goddamn money.

Okay what would be in your shopping cart until you became a highly successful smelly guy who carves sticks into smaller sticks
a gun

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

Okay what would be in your shopping cart until you became a highly successful smelly guy who carves sticks into smaller sticks

Coats. I'd sneak into restaurants and hair salons and other places where people sit down for a while, and just steal coats, hats, whatever I can get my hands on. Sell them to a thrift shop, get more money.

The shattered corpse of my once prosperous life.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A copy of 101 Dopey Ways to Try to Make Money as a Bum by necrosis1193.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
A copy of 101 Dopey Ways to Try to Make Money as a Bum by necrosis1193.

Therein is the master plan: What I don't whittle into sculptures to sell at the farmer's market, I whittle down until it's thin enough to write on. Then I write the manuscript of a best-seller, and then boom, goodbye homelessness.

guns. lots of guns.

and sex dolls.

even more sex dolls.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

im sorry she finds my shrimp dick and bowlegs sexy
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
like a billion dollars, but I'd hide it in old stuffed animals and stuff, so people wouldn't suspect anything
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
booze

as long as I'm drunk i won't get colds
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I wrote a poem as a response to this thread.

If I were a hobo
I’d surely push around a shopping cart
filled with the most precious
things I own

My cart would hold my world
The iron bars providing shelter
Nothing can harm me
Not when I’m in my shopping cart

So you want to take a look
inside my cart? STOP

This is my cart
Get your own cart

This is my world
Get your own world

I call it: Bitch, Y U No Give Me A Dime?
Quote by ultimate-slash
I wrote a poem as a response to this thread.

I call it: Bitch, Y U No Give Me A Dime?

maybe it's just drunk me speaking but i thought that was beautiful

edit: oh god.. how do i pronouns?
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Last edited by CrazyMatt at Oct 14, 2014,
A guitar so I can busk.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
This is actually a brilliant thread topic.

I'd probably have a crossfire gameboard, a plastic bag of open jars with plastic bags of used ketchup packets inside of them to keep them fresh, about 12 floor tiles because you never know when someone might need to get their tiles replaced/fixed. That famous picture of kramer from seinfeld, the racist one and a big fat long hard blunt.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by CrazyMatt
maybe it's just drunk me speaking but i thought that was beautiful

Don't worry, it may be drunk you speaking at the moment, but I guarantee that it's always beautiful.
i forgot the bum wine.

gotta have bum wine.

although i don't know if i could handle Night Train.

but i probably couldn't afford Mad Dog.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug