Poll: How much of a curmudgeon are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much of a curmudgeon are you?
Not much of / Not a curmudgeon
11 28%
A moderate curmudgeon
14 35%
Ack! Sod off, ya ninny!
15 38%
Voters: 40.
How much of a curmudgeon would you say you are? I will proudly admit that there are several moments during the day where I can be the crankiest, most difficult person, and it isn't pretty.

If I had a cane, I'd probably shake it at kids a lot.
At work, I'm known as Extremely Negative Xiaoxi. Makes me so proud.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
They don't call me Extremely Negative Xiaoxi for nothing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm pretty bad if I'm cranky
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i can get pretty bad at times.

doesn't help that my entire family doesn't seem to understand what it means to be in a bad mood. when you let them know, they antagonize you even more.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm chill I don't really get worked up about stuff but if people ask me my opinion on stuff I don't hold the negative things back.
i'm pretty uncranky except when around my brother

i'm pretty much april ludgate around him 90% of the time cos he's usually dumb and annoying
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Oct 13, 2014,
I'm very cranky

wall meet fist
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I'm usually not. It takes a lot to get me to even say something snappy.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Mostly cranky at work when I do a lot of the work and nobody else does shit. Oh and when kids are being little bastards and when people drive like idiots.

I'm usually happy though.
STಠ_ಠ
I'm pretty awesome most of the time, but I can occasionally be a little curmudeony at times.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I'm pretty awesome most of the time, but I can occasionally be a little curmudeony at times.

this.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
At work, I'm often called Grandpa....or by my clientele...

"The arsehole at the desk"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm not cranky. I just don't like a lot of people and can't be bothered to make an effort. I'd be polite, but I'm not being nice.

I've also been told I have resting bitch face syndrome. So I guess that makes me curmudgeonly?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by stepco12345
How much of a curmudgeon would you say you are? I will proudly admit that there are several moments during the day where I can be the crankiest, most difficult person, and it isn't pretty.

If I had a cane, I'd probably shake it at kids a lot.

Hey, TS, remember when you made an emotional "I'm leaving forever" thread? How's that going for ya?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 14, 2014,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
They don't call me Extremely Negative Xiaoxi.

fking libtard

Quote by JustRooster
Hey, TS, remember when you made an emotional "I'm leaving forever" thread? How's that going for ya?

That said, most of the users and community members that I became really good friends with over the years either don't post anymore, rarely post or we've drifted apart. The users that I am really good friends with, I talk to them more outside of UG anyways. It has gotten harder for me participate and contribute to this forum, as a lot of you seemed to have developed your own friendships and bonds amongst one another. With a lot less time and effort for UG, I don't feel like I can regain the connection and magic that was once there.

lol gay
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My job requires me NOT to be a curmudgeon....

But when the work laptop is shut down and I'm out of the I.T. department, I'm just like your cranky 84 year old WWII Veteran grandpa who's feeling his bullet wounds and cracked hip because it's about to rain. I'm also a bit of a nostalgic crank - swinging my figurative cane at your Ipad while I look up from the yellowing CRT of my 486!
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by VillainousLatin
I'm almost never angry/cranky. I do however have a pissed off face that pretty much repels anyone from trying to make contact with me
do you look like mr burns
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
do you look like mr burns

I don't look old, but I have dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and I'm usually never smiling plus I have a beard. Which I guess it all sums up to a not very pleasant person to want to talk to lol