Page 1 of 2
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Oct 14, 2014,
my dad got me a gift like this once only instead of an empty box it was a punch to the face and a time out
Dick in a box but he bottled it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
When I was a kid, we'd have loved an empty box. Usually on our birthdays, we got to start work down the mines an hour early, and an extra beating at lunchtime(and by 'lunchtime', I mean when the foreman went to have his lunch, and we ate some of the coal).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
1. kotaku

his custom one made by John Wray and his kids is truly invisible and deifnitely better.

3. What's sad is if this was indeed true. If it happened in america he'd probably be getting charged with child abuse/neglect.
1. UG
2. Wormholes
3. what?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
It's not empty. It clearly comes with a Wonder Woman minifigure.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
i havent read the article nor plan to but it looks like he's at least spending time with his kids and stimulating their imaginations

also they are smiling which is also good c:
ggg1 ggg3

I thought that Wonder Woman's invisible jet still had the frame visible.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Quote by slapsymcdougal
When I was a kid, we'd have loved an empty box. Usually on our birthdays, we got to start work down the mines an hour early, and an extra beating at lunchtime(and by 'lunchtime', I mean when the foreman went to have his lunch, and we ate some of the coal).

Is this a grampa simpson quote?
>kotaku
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
>kotaku

i'm sorry, the cool kids on UG never told me kotaku was uncool.

if i go to reddit from now on can i be cool too?
Quote by jakesmellspoo

>reddit

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by jakesmellspoo

only if you frequent /r/birdsbeingdicks
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Momentosis
>reddit

we're all on UG right now you know.

pretty sure this is only slightly better than using 4chan.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
we're all on UG right now you know.

pretty sure this is only slightly better than using 4chan.

>thinks 4chan is a bad place

Quote by CrossBack7
When I was a kid a box would've been awesome.

And I walked 4 miles to school. Uphill bothways.

Check yer damn privilege
dorks, him and his kids. what kind of kids enjoy the joke instead of flipping shit. he must either be really feared by them or so loved and well raised they enjoy spending the time with their dad.

just get your kids some lego. not one of those kits, a great big bag of mixed pieces from a whole bunch of kits. better for their creativity, logical ability and free thinking than following some instructions.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
just get your kids some lego. not one of those kits, a great big bag of mixed pieces from a whole bunch of kits. better for their creativity, logical ability and free thinking than following some instructions.

Following directions will help ease them into the work force more smoothly rather than giving them the idea that they will one day be able to operate with creativity only to destroy their spirits first.
I rather kids have the short illusion of enjoying free creativity in their lives. Better to have a spirit to actually destroy than none at all I feel.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

This x 100
Quote by theguitarist

Good idea, but a random assortment of lego bricks just isn't as marketable.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Good idea, but a random assortment of lego bricks just isn't as marketable.

Who gives a shit?

I'm not likely to have kids anytime soon(on medication which will **** up my swimmers for 6 months; also boring and, even in a good light, kind of plain), but if I did, I'd be looking out my old Lego for them.

Though I'd probably wait until they were past the "does this taste as good as it looks" stage before I let them have it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Who gives a shit?

The Lego corporation.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The Lego corporation.

**** them. If I can find it, I already have a fair bit. Screw buying more.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by theguitarist
I rather kids have the short illusion of enjoying free creativity in their lives. Better to have a spirit to actually destroy than none at all I feel.

How positively cruel and dastardly
It's been said before, but this is pretty much the pinnacle of dad jokes.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
**** them. If I can find it, I already have a fair bit. Screw buying more.

I do have to agree that more and more lego pieces are becoming larger in size and more proprietary to a single lego set. It's already happened with Meccano. Back in the day, a Meccano crane set was made of thousands of little nuts and bolts connected together by metal plates, and they expected a 6 year old kid to build it that monstrosity. But it was cool because it helped kids to understand how real life structures are put together and how mechanical systems work. It was very educational. But compared to that, modern Meccano kits are practically pre-built inside the ****ing box. James May did an excellent documentary on it once.

I feel like that's slowly been happening to Lego over the years as well. It makes the product more easily marketable and far, far cheaper to manufacture, but it gives kids instant gratification (which imo is a bad thing to propagate), and it prevents kids from being creative.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 14, 2014,
yeah I dunno how current lego pieces are but I saw the trends towards kit specific pieces back in my lego days and wasn't happy about it.

I think I gave away my boxes of legos to a friend of the family with a new kid a few years back. I get the feeling there is one box left in the attic though.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

It sure is, and I couldn't imagine it being any other way.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
[...]"does this taste as good as it looks"[...]

I just want to add that it doesn't. Just in case someone was wondering.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I do have to agree that more and more lego pieces are becoming larger in size and more proprietary to a single lego set. It's already happened with Meccano. Back in the day, a Meccano crane set was made of thousands of little nuts and bolts connected together by metal plates, and they expected a 6 year old kid to build it that monstrosity. But it was cool because it helped kids to understand how real life structures are put together and how mechanical systems work. It was very educational. But compared to that, modern Meccano kits are practically pre-built inside the ****ing box. James May did an excellent documentary on it once.

I feel like that's slowly been happening to Lego over the years as well. It makes the product more easily marketable and far, far cheaper to manufacture, but it gives kids instant gratification (which imo is a bad thing to propagate), and it prevents kids from being creative.

Meccano was cool. So were molymod molecular model kits(though probably less suitable for most 6 year0olds).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by theguitarist
yeah I dunno how current lego pieces are but I saw the trends towards kit specific pieces back in my lego days and wasn't happy about it.

I think I gave away my boxes of legos to a friend of the family with a new kid a few years back. I get the feeling there is one box left in the attic though.

should have sold em as unsorted lots. i think you can get $5/lb (or equivalent Euromeasuremoney) or something.

i probably have 20 lbs at my mom's house. sorted through half of them, but my brother refuses to do the other half. says i should sell it as is. dead bugs, spiders, crumbs, cobwebs, Mega Blox, and broken bits of plastic included.

i'd flip a shit if i bought a big box of mixed Legos and found even one shitty Mega Blox piece.(yeah, i said Legos, suck it)

i really wanna try and piece together all my old sets though, but it's too time consuming and most of the directions have been gone for years. sets sell for more. i sold a shitty ~10 piece Indiana Jones set for $15 a while back.
Page 1 of 2