Hi everyone. This a question by a friend of mine who does not speak English: is there any signal coming from the "OUT 2 (MIXER)" output of the Digitech Bad Monkey when the pedal is turned off? He wants to know it because he wants to use the pedal mainly as a speaker simulator, before sending the signal to a mixer in his rehearsal room and he doesn´t want to shape the signal by the Monkey in any other way than just getting the speaker simulation. My friend is not a tech guy, I am none either, so we will appreciate your advice on this. Thank you in advance.
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....
Yes there is always signal coming out of the Mixer out. I have used mine exactly like you are describing and it works just fine.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Yes there is always signal coming out of the Mixer out. I have used mine exactly like you are describing and it works just fine.

Perfect, thank you, sir!
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....