unless you got

kittens
hun
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Forever Road

so cute
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Babymetal

J-pop + Metal + Cute little black and red dress outfits = Something unbelievably adorable, cute, and brutal.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by DamienEx1021
Babymetal

J-pop + Metal + Cute little black and red dress outfits = Something unbelievably adorable, cute, and brutal.

dat breakdown at 9:22, it's awesome when she screams at the end.
I find this one fits the description of cute. a lot of Korean stuff does. I don't find it annoying, but very korean in character, and cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXV7dfvSefo

If you like drama love story chick flicks then watch some korean movies of that style. It's like, on a whole extra level I find.
Last edited by fingrpikingood at Oct 15, 2014,
Quote by stratkat

Lol omg this what i love about some asian cultures. They can cuteify anything. Even death metal.
Quote by fingrpikingood
Lol omg this what i love about some asian cultures. They can cuteify anything. Even death metal.

That might be true, but babymetal isn't exactly part of mainstream Japanese culture. It's part of a subculture that has relatively recently gained a lot of appeal in the west.

And the narrative sections of that concert are just silly. (and I hope to God that the lyrics are meant as jokes...)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Morphogenesis26
^^You two should be ashamed.

Why? Babymetal is AMAZING! I mean the music is generic but the act is amazing.

Quote by stratkat

I know right!
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread