Heyyy sup?!
I'm from Iran and I mentioned this to remind that 1 dollar worths 3 Tomans (Iranian money)
So stuff that are cheap are pretty expensive for us..
I'm a dean lover (R.I.P Dimebag Darrell \m/) ,but they're too expensive and hard to find in here.
I'm considering to buy an Ibanez electric guitar,probably an RG 350m YE,or a RG1570...
Well the RG1570 is second handed,but more expensive :| pretty dumb.
I play Pantera,AC/DC,Sabbath,Slayer,Pink Floyd,Malmsteen and some Slipknot (Generally Thrash and old school rock).I have no experience of using a Floyd rose bridge in general,but I love to play dime squeals and shit.I also like to sustain the **** outta a note,dunno how pickup s sound different,I also own this shitty unknown guitar I bought real cheap to start learning electric guitar,it's called "Laison",LAMEEEE No floyd,No nut lock,nameless pickups,high action and heavy AF.
What do you think,which should I buy? Thanks ^_^
Last edited by rocker*rigbone at Oct 15, 2014,
You should go with the RG1570, its a way better guitar than the RG350, thats why its more expensive used. The pickups are better and the bridge is waaaaaay better. Edge3 bridges are (or at least they used to be) known for sucking. If you want a guitar with floyd, and this is in your price range, id say get that. It would also fit the styles you want to play, altough your amp has more of an impact there. I also have no idea what else to recomend, since i dont know what the prices are and whats available in Iran anyway. Are you ordering from abroad?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
yeah go with the 1570 if you can stretch to it at all
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yo Gorky,thnx for the reply.
Well I really feel like buying a new guitar,not a second hand guitar.I guess the RG1570 suits me better,not sure it suit's my dad's money though,cuz I'm thinking of buying a new amp too,my teacher said it's important to get a new one.No I'm ordering it from the capital city,Tehran.
Also I'm pretty new here,how can I add an avatar (Not talkin' bout the default pic) and the writing you have under it? (I like pie / Chirp and swirl)
The RG350 is decent, IF it's one with an Edge Zero II tremolo. If it has an Edge III, stay away.

The RG1570 is a much better guitar though, it's a professional level instrument.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yea I'm buying a RG1570 Mirage blue from my teacher...it's second handed,it's all good,I've played with it before.Thanks all ^_^
There is nothing wrong with buying second handed, especially if the instrument is in great condition. I actually prefer it. With new stuff you never know how its setup, or if it has any defects, and even if you try it, which is often not the case where i live, its usually setup differently in a store. If you buy used, its cheaper, the guitar is usually set up decently, and you can really inspect it if its damaged in any way. I also like the feel of worn in instruments better than new ones, especially if they have a finished neck. So, go for the 1570, you will be way happier. Also, like someone said, its a professional level guitar, so you will probably never outgrow it.

And you can set up avatars and the text in your profile on the top right corner of the site. Just go into "profile" and in the user menu select "Edit Profile".
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Yea,I agree with all that.Plus I'm buying it with the hardcase and all the stuff that comes with it.SHIT Can't wait!!!!! ^_^
And thanks again!
Quote by rocker*rigbone
Also I'm pretty new here,how can I add an avatar (Not talkin' bout the default pic) and the writing you have under it? (I like pie / Chirp and swirl)

if you click on your control panel a list of options will come up down the left-hand side. there are options there for changing your avatar (it's easiest to host the pic somewhere else e.g. photobucket), and you can change your custom user title (that's what "chirp and swirl" is) if you click "edit profile".
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Not certain, but I have a vague recollection that maybe you need to have a certain amount of forum posts to be able to do it or something like that.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?