What's the best cab for 200€ Brand new to go along with powerball 2? Maybe could stretch to 300....
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Oct 15, 2014,
Such a question is so nebulous and that I'd almost consider it spam.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Same thing as before.

You may wanna not get a powerball II for that stuff, and the best cab €200 + shipping can buy is the harley benton g212 vintage.

Stop with this threads.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
try panamaguitars.com

the 2x12 cabs start at $200USD and are just about the purtiest cabs you will ever see in your life. they have a range of aged or custom speakers. They are this affordable mainly because the cabs are built in Panama. to buy and ship to UK, I believe you have to contact them directly. Or wait until they get a UK retailer which will likely be Andertons soon.

fap to it
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Quote by Spambot_2

You may wanna not get a powerball II for that stuff, and the best cab €200 + shipping can buy is the harley benton g212 vintage.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Guitar137335
What about 400€?

Just get the Harley Benton G212 Vintage others already mentioned. It isn't worth wasting more money on a cab that won't be considerably better.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Guitar137335
What about 400€?

Harley Benton G412 Vintage, duh.

The cab is plywood and build is decent. Not the best but what makes the cab worth it are the Celestion V30 speakers and thats the important part. You can get better built cabs from other manufacturers for same price but usually the speakers in this price range are shit.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3