Have you got bored from guitar after playing for month or so? Do you think i should pick up guitar and play it if i feel bored kinda from or just not in excitment to play it.
Is it normal?
Burn out seems to be a pretty common thing really, I think everyone goes through it at some point. If you don't you're pretty lucky by all accounts.

I don't know that it happens after a month but I think it's more common among people who either feel obliged or are actually obliged to play all the time. That way it becomes routine and almost anything gets boring after a while if you make it a routine.

Really, if you're not feeling excited about playing then you definitely shouldn't force yourself to, unless your livelihood actually depends on it. You don't want to extend your bit of burn out by forcing yourself through it and potentially growing to resent the instrument.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Burn out seems to be a pretty common thing really, I think everyone goes through it at some point. If you don't you're pretty lucky by all accounts.

I don't know that it happens after a month but I think it's more common among people who either feel obliged or are actually obliged to play all the time. That way it becomes routine and almost anything gets boring after a while if you make it a routine.

Really, if you're not feeling excited about playing then you definitely shouldn't force yourself to, unless your livelihood actually depends on it. You don't want to extend your bit of burn out by forcing yourself through it and potentially growing to resent the instrument.

I 100% agree with you there's nothing worse than forcing yourself to practice.. If anything even if you're serious I think you should practice at least 4-5 days a week, but the other days should be given for breaks. There's nothing worse than burning out honestly it just sucks, but it is normal especially if you're grinding hard with your practice.
Kinda makes me fell bad that i dont spend my free time playing guitar but rather sitting on computer.
Never force it. If you don't feel it right now, don't do it. Don't quit, either.
Sometimes finding someone to jam around with can make it fun again. It doesn't have to be complicated either. Just crank up and bang out chords.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Do you want to be a guitar player or not?

There is an initial difficulty hump that you need to overcome in order to always have fun playing - I place it at around three months of practicing 1 hour or more per day. After that, you can play basic songs and generally learn things more quickly, which makes it funner to play. At that point things start to get much more interesting and its easier to stay motivated.

That being said, you need passion and drive to be a real musician.You can't create that out of thin air. Guitar was exciting and fun for me from the start, because of how I respond to music in general. That being said, I got the first few years of practice out of the way prior to the internet, so I'm sure its much more difficult staying focused today.
Its like i never wanna see guitar guitar kinda thing. i will not play for like a week and then see if i will want to play guitar if not i will sell it
Wow it really does work. After not playing guitar for like 3 days i just feel amazing picking it up it's just stress reliever
I've found that diversification is the cure for boredom. I play slide and fingerpicking on acoustic and electric, I mod and do repairs electrics and acoustics, I build pedals and lapsteels, and I'm currently working on new fingerpicking techique that emulates flatpicking. And I spend a lot of time posting to Usenet and the www fora, and I constantly find new tunes I want to learn on youtube. Never a dull moment.
If you do a lot of pure technique/theory/etc practice it can help to just take a couple days off and play some songs or jam instead. After all the reason we all started playing guitar was to play songs. You shouldn't feel like you HAVE to play every single day either. Sometimes I feel like I actually improve more by taking a day off anyway, and letting it "soak in" so to speak.

Listening to music or seeing a good band live gives me a lot of motivation too. You can even pick out some songs that might be fun (and easy enough) to learn next time you pick up your guitar.