Page 1 of 2
yesterday I ate gator tail. It was a bit tougher than chicken, but otherwise not much different. pretty good, I'd have it again etc.

what are weird/exotic/rare things you have eaten

go
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Is that a euphemism?

Not sure what the strangest thing I've eaten is, but some strange things have entered my mouth.
i had a bison burger once

i eat raw fish regularly and you lot probably think that's gross but that's cos ur all UNCULTURED dorks
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Oct 15, 2014,
I had some bison burger last night (y) tasty for sure
>Kentucky

lol no thanks loser
I have also tried gator before, it was pretty good.
Apart from that I don't think I've eaten anything particularly unusual.
I have nothing important to say
Fried gator is delicious.

I've had octopus tentacle. It was tough and rubbery but otherwise had no taste. Would not eat again.
Well:

Alligator tail
Ostrich egg
ostrich
emu
moose
bison
rabbit
squirrel
dog (real stringy.)
horse
deer
Octopus
Squid

That's all I can think of right now
we are buying alligator tail for a murder mystery party we are doing

it's significantly cheaper than buying the same amount of chicken from the school
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A beaver (no sexual innuendo, I actually ate a beaver) It was OK. I'm vegan now though
Lying in this spinning room
I contemplate the remnants of my life
And curse away the past. -D4
Had Kangaroo las week, tastes good. Doesn't taste like local cattle or game meat at all !
- - - - - - - - - - -

You could do worse I suppose.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Grilled shark.

Not actually that bad, better than most seafood/things that live in the sea (I don't really like seafood though).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
First you get grounded then you tell us you got some tail!

Babby, I feel like I don't even know you anymore?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Cianyx
camel

it's ****ing shit

I enjoyed Camel.

Although, I do live in Australia, no.1 exporter of camels for all camel-y uses.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Ostrich and it was delicious.
Grasshoper (We call them chapulines, it's a small species of grasshoper), they taste spicy.

That's about it.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Kangaroo,
Ostrich,
Springbok,
Squid,
Chicken hearts,
Zebra,
and if I get lucky and catch a haggis then I'll eat that too.
Last edited by whoomit at Oct 16, 2014,
I don't eat meat any more, but I tried hare in Cyprus when I was younger. I had no complaints.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Nothing that exotic or rare, tbh. Well, except the really quite unusual Ben Lomond Anti-Clockwise Haggis.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Nothing that exotic or rare, tbh. Well, except the really quite unusual Ben Lomond Anti-Clockwise Haggis.

I guess people consider different things as exotic. I reguraly eat squid and octopus, tough maybe not as much as squid. Then i guess there was cow and pig liver, blood sausages (delicious as ****), pidgeons, pig brains, horse, and probably more, but i dont remember now. All of this things are great. And to the guy who said octopus is really tough, its not if you prepare it right.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
I guess people consider different things as exotic. I reguraly eat squid and octopus, tough maybe not as much as squid. Then i guess there was cow and pig liver, blood sausages (delicious as ****), pidgeons, pig brains, horse, and probably more, but i dont remember now. All of this things are great. And to the guy who said octopus is really tough, its not if you prepare it right.

There's a restaurant not too far away from where I live that does wood pigeon in marsala sauce. It's pants-jizzingly awesome(even though it comes with puy lentils, which I'm not so keen on).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've eaten from a Kebab shop outside Surbiton Train Station at 1 in the morning. I do not want to know what meat was in it. Chili sauce was ridiculous though.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
I've eaten from a Kebab shop outside Surbiton Train Station at 1 in the morning. I do not want to know what meat was in it. Chili sauce was ridiculous though.

How so?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
How so?

It had so many seeds in it. SO, so many. It was unbearably hot, and I love spicy food. I've never had Chili sauce anywhere else that can compete with it. Shit could be used in an eating challenge or something.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Kensai
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've had gator. No idea what part of the gator is was. Pretty good.

Other than that I've had frog and shark. Nothing too crazy.

EDIT: Oh, and kangaroo jerky. It mostly tasted like beef jerky.
Page 1 of 2