Hi guys!

I have a Blackstar HT60 and i wonder wich way is the best way to record it through?

I would like to Record it in a silent way with headphones through a program on the computer if that is possible, and what do i need to make it work? I really want to start making backing tracks and songs but i dont know how to really record in a cheap and decent way...

I would appreciate all help i can get!

Thanks!
set up a camera so you can see it being thrown from a 52 story high-rise
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ademsole
Hi guys!

I have a Blackstar HT60 and i wonder wich way is the best way to record it through?

I would like to Record it in a silent way with headphones through a program on the computer if that is possible, and what do i need to make it work?

Unfortunately, you're using a tube amp.

The best way would be to build a sound proof room for it, mike it and then run it into a mixer and from there into the computer.

The next best way would be to buy a Palmer load box/speaker simulation (it's about $700 all up) and unplug your speakers.

Or you could just put a cover over the Blechscar, put it aside and run your guitar through a DI box into the computer. There are setups that will allow you to "amp" it with all kinds of things in software.
The best thing to do is go to the Recordings forum & read the stickies.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by dspellman
Or you could just put a cover over the Blechscar, put it aside and run your guitar through a DI box into the computer. There are setups that will allow you to "amp" it with all kinds of things in software.

Or you could pop over to the Recordings forum and learn how to do it right.
Quote by Robbgnarly
set up a camera so you can see it being thrown from a 52 story high-rise

Apply water to the burned area.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Or you could pop over to the Recordings forum and learn how to do it right.

In a "silent way with headphones?"
Well, I have an HT soloist 60, and it has an emulated output on the back, so you can record silently by setting the master volume to 0, or putting it into standby. Yours may have something similar.
But just get a mic and crank it, that's the right way to do things
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'