Page 1 of 2
Apparently some n00dz of myself have ended up on 4Chan... Has anyone ever had this happen and if so how did they deal with it?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I deal with this by not taking nudes.

It's not a risk I'm willing to take and not something I could ever see myself doing, even without the risk.
Thing is though, apparently they were taken in the last month... They look like webcam shots, so maybe my webcam was hacked or something? I don't remember consciously taking them at all...
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
how did you find out? is this somehow linked to your name and stuff? otherwise i think the best thing to do is ignore it and they'll probably be forgotten and making a scene probably won't do anything but embarrassment and making it worse
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Fisheth24
Thing is though, apparently they were taken in the last month... They look like webcam shots, so maybe my webcam was hacked or something? I don't remember consciously taking them at all...

Oh, I didn't realise you hadn't actually taken any. I don't know, how often do you alter your consciousness with things like alcohol/drugs and pose naked for your webcam? How'd you find out?
Quote by Eastwinn
yes hello my name is miss alice

hi miss alice. why is your voice such a high-pitched boner killer?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
hi miss alice. why is your voice such a high-pitched boner killer?

please enjoy me in gif form but also donate to me on mfc ok?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Fisheth24
Damn this 4chan hacker/system administrator got you too

you should've changed an 's' in your password to a dollar sign
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 15, 2014,
i knew quite a few girls who sent their boyfriends nude photos only for those guys to turn around and start sending the pics around and shit back in hs. its an incredibly shitty thing to do to someone and i don't have any respect for anyone who would do that. for whatever reasons whenever it happens to celebrities people don't take this shit seriously (ugh **** the fappening ****ing nerds smdh) but i can tell you first hand how much it hurts to see that happen to someone you actually care about. i can't even begin to imagine how it feels to be the one in the middle of that. just thinking about having my trust betrayed and my privacy violated to such an extent makes me feel sick.

How come MY nudes aren't viraling?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by CaptainCanti
i don't take n00ds because captaincanti is no wh0re
I just clicked the tumblr link in your sig and one of the first things I see is nudes. I hope you're ready to either get rid of that god awful link, or get yet another banning.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 15, 2014,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I just clicked the tumblr link in your sig and one of the first things I see is nudes. I hope you're ready to either get rid of that god awful link, or get yet another banning.

for real i never understood why mods actually allowed tumblr links on here when most of them violate rules.
what a cringe-worthy tumblr

Canti, you are not impressing me tonight. You should work on that. What I think of you matters.
Absolutely not. I would never share nudes around ever under any circumstances...

You've all been PMed my nudes, right?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Thank you.

Also, do you really think any of us would wanna click a link in his sig without it being for good reason?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
oh wow way to thank Joshua Garcia woooooooow I thought we were friends
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Ok, so technically you pointed it out to me, but you found out through him… and I already thanked you elsewhere, Baby <3
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
<3 all is forgiven
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Is this you?

I could only wish I had a bod this beautiful
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I've never been naked in my life so no problem here

How do you shower?...

I need pics. For science. And, uh, other stuff. Yeah.
Quote by Fisheth24
Apparently some n00dz of myself have ended up on 4Chan... Has anyone ever had this happen and if so how did they deal with it?

christ.. you're a dude aren't you?

be proud of your body!

maybe set up a firewall
but mostly the being proud of your body thing

seriously though, you got any scumbag friends? question them
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by CrazyMatt
christ.. you're a dude aren't you?

be proud of your body!

maybe set up a firewall
but mostly the being proud of your body thing

seriously though, you got any scumbag friends? question them

I don't see how these two correlate. Are you not allowed to be proud of your body if you're a woman or simply not male?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I don't see how these two correlate. Are you not allowed to be proud of your body if you're a woman or simply not male?

dear god no! that's not what i was trying to say at all

i was implying that male-noods aren't a big deal.
as in don't get shared a lot, don't get creepily obsessed over etc

but then again, i tend to trivialize things like that when it comes to males
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Thank you.

Also, do you really think any of us would wanna click a link in his sig without it being for good reason?
I go where few men dare to dream.

Quote by Baby Joel
oh wow way to thank Joshua Garcia woooooooow I thought we were friends
And so my venture to overthrow baby begins.

Quote by CaptainCanti
for real tho is my tumblr that cringey
albeit nsfw as fk
I've literally told you how cringey it is years back and you've ignored me.

Specifically, I think you said something along the lines of "I know how stupid it is, I just don't care".
I did click on Canti's tumblr link out of curiosity last week when I was in uni. Boy was I in for a surprise.

I didn't want to be a whistle-blower though. Snitches get stitches.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Never sent any. Had a few chicks send me some. Never showed any of my friends, nor did I upload them to any sites. Just looked, maybe had a fap or two, and then deleted them.
Page 1 of 2