Looking to get a nice humbucker guitar for about $500-600. I currently play the blues and classic rock through a MIM strat w/tex-mex PU's fender champion 110 w/rajin cajun 10" speaker with some various pedals added for color and texture. Anyways, was wondering what the consensus was on the es 339 pro from you guys. I appreciate all the comments and concerns. thanks
I had the Ultra for a bit, it was a pretty sweet player. I think it would make an excellent compliment to your strat. I'd go used to get a better deal but that's just me. Check out the Wildkat too.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
It should be a really good option. So might one of the Ibanez Artcore guitars.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by PSimonR
As a general rule, I never buy anything that has to add the suffix "pro" to it. It usually means it is not really "pro".

That's cause you're way better than other people.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20