How do you promote originals on youtube without any video production skills?

I was thinking of getting some of my music up on youtube but I don't know where it would stand in the youtube community. Copyright laws are pretty strict and I wouldn't want to use anybodies video that they own the rights to. So I guess my first question is
how do I promote something with no video production skills at all or video clips? My other question is would there be a place where I can grab up video clips and not have to worry about copyright infringement?
Quote by NWD2100
how do I promote something with no video production skills at all or video clips?
You gain L33t sk1llz at video production and video clips making.
It's not like you can't skip that part.

Well either that or you find a skilled partner.
Quote by NWD2100
My other question is would there be a place where I can grab up video clips and not have to worry about copyright infringement?
Look for royalty free videos.

You gotta pay for the vast majority of them though, so you might as well make what you need yourself since you're at it.

It's not like it's gotta look as good as [insert famous artist here]'s last video, nor it's gotta sound as good as Feels Like Home, something half nice looking and good sounding will be more than enough for starting out.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.