Well im kinda in a very bad situation with my gf. We dated in high school, then broke up and got back together in college. Before we got back together though I had had sex with a girl from a party one night. My gf and I never had sex until we got back together, so I had lost my virginity to that random girl and she lost hers to me. For a year now its been bugging her because she wanted to lose her virginity to a guy who would lose his at the same time. So today it almost sounds like she wants to break up. I cant lose her, she means way too much to me. Any ideas on how i could fix this. Thanks guys,
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
Quote by gtosteve65
Any ideas on how i could fix this
Easy, just unsex the previous girl and you're golden
ggg1 ggg3

rip your dick off

problem solved

virginity is a horrible social structure which harms people it don't mean shit bro

its too late for both of you just talk to her about this without any light-footedness and ask how she feels. i swear so many people asking about relationship issues on here never actually sit down and have a serious talk about it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Lie. Always just lie. Even when it's unnecessary. Lie through your teeth.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This man advises locking her in a basement dungeon.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Pretty sure there's a way to solve this with lasers.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by captainsnazz
i cannot stand the fetishisation of virginity so please either get rid of your idiot girlfriend or make her shut up

LOL i bet ur a virgin looser huh well i love having sex nerd

-crazysam

Have the girl who took your virginity take a strap on and then plow you in the anus.* This reverses the polarity of the sex that happened between you two and it's like you never had sex with her.

*It's important that she thrusts as many times as you did, so as to keep things balanced.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
This man advises locking her in a basement dungeon.

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF ME ALONG WITH VREAT ADVICE!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
As you get older you'll realize it's really not that big of a deal. Tell your gf that both of you probably won't make it and she can't complain that every guy she meets is not a virgin. Just **** her right and enjoy your time together in bed.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Explain to her that that virginity is an abstract concept created by the patriarchy to commodify women. Then tell her that someone else's genitalia can't magically change who you are as a person.

Besides, what the fuck would be the point in breaking up? If you guys already humped, it's not like she can lose her virginity again. Unless you didn't tell her that you weren't a virgin until after you guys did it. Then that's entirely on you.
Quote by gtosteve65
Well im kinda in a very bad situation with my gf. We dated in high school, then broke up and got back together in college. Before we got back together though I had had sex with a girl from a party one night. My gf and I never had sex until we got back together, so I had lost my virginity to that random girl and she lost hers to me. For a year now its been bugging her because she wanted to lose her virginity to a guy who would lose his at the same time. So today it almost sounds like she wants to break up. I cant lose her, she means way too much to me. Any ideas on how i could fix this. Thanks guys,

let her bang someone else man, #teambangarangtangspank
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
tell her you're still half a virgin.

that other girl only got a nibble, but she gets the rest of the whopper.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by archangels
Explain to her that that virginity is an abstract concept created by the patriarchy to commodify women. Then tell her that someone else's genitalia can't magically change who you are as a person.

Besides, what the fuck would be the point in breaking up? If you guys already humped, it's not like she can lose her virginity again. Unless you didn't tell her that you weren't a virgin until after you guys did it. Then that's entirely on you.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger