edit: oh gawd. repressed memory

i once went ice skating as a kid and they played that song^
needless to say i went berserk
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Last edited by CrazyMatt at Oct 17, 2014,
http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Matthew_The_Hedgehog

Jesus ****ing Christ!

Story: Matthew is a hedgehog who has sonic shadow and silver's powers because he was trained by them and this happened because one day he was just lying down on the couch at home and suddenly saw eggman trying to take over Mobius and then he didn't see any heroes around so he got up and fought eggman and he made knocked eggman out and everybody cheered and then Sonic Shadow and Silver came up and offered to train him and now Matthew kicks evil guy butt everyday. Suddenly a girl named Sarah The Hedgehog knocked on the door and told Matthew that she was inlove with him and Matthew has liked her ever since but isnt ever gonna tell Sarah. Hes in a team called with his best friends and his best friends are Brandon The Fox and Michael The Echidna.
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...

♫ Fooooollooooow meeeeeeeeee
seeeeeeeet meeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeee ♫
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
tumblr gets like this sometimes

(in a good way)
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Why is Sonic the video game character that the nerdiest of nerds (or just 7 year olds) seem to obsess over? He possesses absolutely no qualities other than speed, to my knowledge.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Why is Sonic the video game character that the nerdiest of nerds (or just 7 year olds) seem to obsess over? He possesses absolutely no qualities other than speed, to my knowledge.

He has a simple design so it lets autistic children who are the target audience of Sonic to make fan art of themselves being hedgehogs, plus that and it draws the furries but I already said autistic children I guess
Quote by darkcheef
He has a simple design so it lets autistic children who are the target audience of Sonic to make fan art of themselves being hedgehogs, plus that and it draws the furries but I already said autistic children I guess

Watch out, you're gonna be attacked by a fox. And by fox I mean Axel of course.
Quote by darkcheef

Yeah, because all this fanart is definitely from genuine fans and absolutely none of it is satire made by the chans.

And can we all stop acting like Sonic isn't the shit just because a bunch of weirdos also like him?

Quote by behind_you
can we stop calling people autistic

Also this. Please.
Quote by behind_you
can we stop calling people autistic

But then how can we feel better about ourselves?!?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
sonic is lame

all about that crash bandicoot smarten up lets go

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

'tude.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by deadsmileyface

Also this was the main influence for StylinRylan The Hedgehog:
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2