Hi, my band are currently looking for a drummer. We have been going for a year and roughly two thirds. We have a clear ambition to work our way up in the music scene without being held back. Our music is mainly influenced by Thrash Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Groove Metal, Prog and NWOBHM.
Although we've had a long period of not showing much activity, earlier this year we have played with bands such as Kremated, Victorian ***** Dogs, Mark Their Silence and A Trust Unclean. We have also had coverage from Infernal Rock Radio and High Speed Hangover podcast. (However, these were with our demos recorded in March which we have taken down as we did not feel that they were up to the standard we thought they should be.
We're looking for someone with similar ambition to us as well as gear, a passion for music and commitment. The plan for once we have found a drummer is to rehearse weekly for 6 months (during which we will record a new demo) before gigging again for a few months locally (to Reading) and then moving on to out of town gigs.
If you are interested, please message me on here or email terrorfirmaband@gmail.com
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Saw your ad on JoinMyBand too. I'm in London, where are you based? Been drumming for about 4 years, decent amount of experience with other bands. Like a lot of thrash and death metal, with some recorded projects. Email me at danielegan538@gmail.com if you're interested
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
Saw your ad on JoinMyBand too. I'm in London, where are you based? Been drumming for about 4 years, decent amount of experience with other bands. Like a lot of thrash and death metal, with some recorded projects. Email me at danielegan538@gmail.com if you're interested

Ah cool, I'll email you now. We're based in Reading so I hope that's not too far for you (30mins from Paddington)
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website