Hi everyone,

I hereby present you with a challenge: I need a new amp.
I'm currently playing in my first real band and were just getting into playing shows. Unfortunately I only have a line6 spider practice amp myself, so it won't be heard over our drummer. We usually play cover songs by bands like Blink-182, A Day To Remember, Neck Deep and Four Year Strong, so I need an amp (or an amp/pedal combination) that can handle those tones (no Fender Twin Reverbs for me :p)

As for the budget, I was thinking about spending €500, but if there's a great option for €600 or €700 I'll look into that as well.

Thanks in advance guys!
Marshall JCM 900 in any form. Basically THE pop punk amp. With a nice OD you could probably push some hardcore out of it too.

/thread
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
This HB cab with V30's for €195
www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm?sid=f7fe9348856f907d1dace574e0bfecaa
and this head for €289
www.thomann.de/gb/jet_city_amplification_jca50h.htm

You will have a great sounding rig that will last you years and I kept you under €500...just barely.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Try a second hand Peavey 6505, many hardcore bands use that head, if you want a more pop punk sound try looking into Orange Tiny Terrors, Tiny Terror would be cheaper and it's loud enough for small/medium gigs
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.
Also a cab obviously, forgot to mention, you can get second hand 4x12s cheap but if you really can't afford it, buy a 2x12, I've got a Laney Irt212 with an Orange CR120 head, boosted with a pedal and it sounds hardcore as balls
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.
Quote by TheStig1214
Marshall JCM 900 in any form. Basically THE pop punk amp. With a nice OD you could probably push some hardcore out of it too.

/thread

I'd say the 2000 is a better fit because of the hardcore.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Quote by dlowe102
cheap Windsor?

Not really enough gain. TS, A JCM2000, a 6505, one of the higher wattage Jet Cities, or really most modern high gain amps would probably do it.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.