Hi,
I'm looking to sell my Korg AX10G multi-effect processor. I got it in 2006 and barely used it, so it's like new.. thing is I don't know for how much I can sell it, I did few searches on ebay and such, and there was a big price range $40 - $160.

any advice?
Did you check the completed listings search? That way you'll see what they actually sold for, not what people were hoping to get
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The highest completed listing on eBay is $31, with an average of about $28. If you are lucky you can get $40 off craigslist. If you want to be like some people, ask more and keep listing it forever. It is really old and obsolete.
^ Yeah, that's the problem. Most guitar gear doesn't go out of date like most other consumer products... but the exceptions are digital modelling and multi-fxes (or anything sort of high tech), unfortunately.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by fly135
The highest completed listing on eBay is $31, with an average of about $28. If you are lucky you can get $40 off craigslist. If you want to be like some people, ask more and keep listing it forever. It is really old and obsolete.

I see my local craigslist isn't unique
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20