Page 1 of 2
out of all the jobs you have had , what has been the one that has lastest shortest?

for me - 3 days work experience at a college.
it was from your mum
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
one day
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
3 nights at a nightclub. 3rd night I said fvck this shit and quit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I went through a couple months of training for basically a door-to-door sales job in exterior painting.

I worked one weekend and quit, I hated it. However, I've worked over 4 years at my current job so I think that makes up for it.
One year. If i were to quit my gym job the new record would be like 5 months.
Sail upon the open skies
I worked at a gym - front desk for 3 shifts and said **** this shit and quit and gave the key back
pinga
Work experience during college - 5 months
Delivering the sunday paper - little over a year
Working at my uncle's firm - year and a half I guess
My current job - 1 year, 3 months and counting (though my contract's good for another 9 months at least)
I used to work with my dad sporadically if he needed help with a particular job. Sometimes he'd need assistance with a job for just a day, sometimes for a couple of weeks.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2 weeks and 4 days, working every day.

It was min. wage, of course, but due to the sheer number of hours, I made a decent amount of cash.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Summer job, took on a project at my university library, organising and cataloguing a huge donation of books from various sources.

The whole project took me about 8 weeks of 9 - 5 work, and paid pretty well - enough to pay my rent (and food/bills etc) through summer, clear my overdraft and pay for a weekend at a hotel in Cheltenham for a brass band contest.
4 months
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
one day

this is because i started yesterday you guys suck
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
About four months. But to be fair, it wasn't my fault. I moved five hundred miles away to work it and the investor ruined everything because he's a shady mother****er.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by stratkat
3 months washing dishes at a local place.

It sucked, it was cold, I walked home wet in the snow.

I find that washing dishes works best with hot water
Quote by Thrashtastic15
im notorious for getting bored after 4-6 months and quitting

This is why I hate having to note all previous work experience on cvs. Jumping from job to job looks bad, but man most jobs are boring and the grass always looks greener.
well I've done like 5-hour long photoshoots for people, processing included.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Maintenance in an Hospital. Only worked there for 2 days. The job was stupidly boring and they had no parking available for employees. You had to take the bus for 2 hours to get there and it was only 10 km's away...
- - - - - - - - - - -
About 3-4 weeks.

Was a bus boy for a local bar. Didn't get fired, but didn't quit either. Some new kid started working my shifts and and one day when we both show up, my boss tells me to go home and only come in when they call me. This was 4 years ago.

Thank god they never called back.
Three days. Dishwashing at a busy, dirty chain joint. Applied for a day shift. They say theres none available and give me 3pm-3am six days a week. Nope not worth it.
I did a few weeks in retail.
I was hired on for a seasonal gig.
Worked Black Friday and then the next two weekends after that.
It was shitty.
Glad they didn't want me to stick around.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I worked a summer at the nursing home, which was understood by all parties anyway. I was called a "volunteer," but I was paid, so .

I've worked at Wendy's (you might call it "on and off") for about three years now switching between two stores under the same ownership. Skip the rest if you're not interested in the explanation. I quit the first time because I finally had all the guitar gear, which was the goal in the first place, came back like a week later because I couldn't stand the idea of not making money after being accustomed to it. I was later "suspended" but I wasn't fired was because they were waiting until I decided I wanted to come back or something, so they never filled out the termination paperwork. Working there made me miserable, so I became very difficult, but excelled at my job so they wouldn't be so rash to fire me. I requested a day off (my sixth time in two years- this was the only time it was for a leisure activity and wasn't necessary) and the general manager chuckled and said "I thought you were kidding"). That day, I quit and called a former manager who was promoted to another store to ask if I could use him as a reference, and he suggested I come work with him at his store.

I'm thinking about quitting again because I think there's nowhere left I could go with this job. My current GM tried to have me promoted, but the owner said no because I couldn't give them full availability. He's still trying to have me promoted, but that's the only thing that still has me tethered to my job, and if it fails, I'll likely start looking elsewhere.
1 day. I was a waiter for a restaurant for a grand total of 1 day. It closed down the day after they hired me, raising the question of why they hired me in the first place...Or maybe I just did a really bad job and doomed the restaurant in that 1 day. Either way, they never paid me -.-

If I hadn't gotten fired it would have been 1 week, since I'm guessing that's the longest I would have been able to stick as a waiter in a restaurant.

My next would have been 2 weeks work experience in high school.

Everything else has been a minimum of 6 months since a lot of my jobs have been contracted for 6 months minimum.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
3 months, washing dishes during the summer between school years when I was 14.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
3.5 years at a supermarket.....I've only ever actually had two jobs
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
4 and a half days, it was my first job and I got really sick part way in and was fired. The management said I was taking too long off (3 days) and that was that.

That dude was a dick.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
12 minutes

Help with taking piano down 2 floors. 20 bucks

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
4 weeks before i was tired of their shit and quit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2