Hello everyone,

I am a guitar player that is looking for any guitar friends to talk to on Skype. Allow me to introduce myself first.

I am hunterz263, a guy that has been playing guitar for two years. I am still new and not very good, but I try. I play a lot of metalcore, metal, ambient and many other genres -- if they got guitar, more than likely I play it. I am an all around guy that enjoys playing metal, but particular has a niche for ambient guitar with drawn out soundscapes.

Thank you for reading my post.

--hunterz263
Hey dude, I am happy to chat on here, don't tend to go on skype much. i have been playing guitar/bass on/off for a while now. Wouldn't consider myself to be that great at guitar but I keep trying to learn new stuff when i get chance. Would love to play some metal but finding the higher tempo quite challenging at the moment! PM me if you like.
How old are you? I play bass and guitar. I'd be more than willing, provided you aren't a teen... Don't want to be creepy.

I was thinking of getting an online collaboration band together.
Quote by syntheticocean
How old are you? I play bass and guitar. I'd be more than willing, provided you aren't a teen... Don't want to be creepy.

I was thinking of getting an online collaboration band together.

Lol, Str8 Creepin'
We can be guitar friends! I've been relearning from scratch since I forgot everything else except for the chords lol
Yo I'm a guitarist that plays metal too. I've been playing for 3 years and I'm into bands like threat signal, of mice and men, killswitch engage, disturbed, i the breather, born of osiris, etc. Basically all kinds of metal. PM me and maybe we can jam online or smthin