Page 1 of 2
buy this pen and JOIN THE ILLUMINATI illuminati.order100@yahoo.com JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on illuminati.order100@yahoo.com for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!! BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now send your e-mail to illuminati.order100@yahoo.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online - so please buy this pen
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Buy 15 of those pens, and pen 15 will grow in size, and if appropriately manipulated, will disgorge a quantity of pearlescent fluid.
If you buy this pen right now, I, Joshua Garcia, will personally sign it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by MapOfYourHead
Can you take a message for me?

What, you don't have a pen?

Here I'll sell you this one.

I have a keyboard ha ha ha ha
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Joshua Garcia

This almost got me. Almost.
Sail upon the open skies
I thought I was pretty convincing but whatever jerk
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Well, what kind of pen do you like?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Duffman123
I'll let you sign my tits if you buy it.

And that's an offer noone can refuse. Just hope the ball point doesn't trap one of your nipple hairs.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
And that's an offer noone can refuse. Just hope the ball point doesn't trap one of your nipple hairs.

I don't mean with that pen.

I always carry a sharpie with me in case the situation arises.
Quote by Duffman123
I don't mean with that pen.

I always carry a sharpie with me in case the situation arises.

I always carry a bag of tits around in case the situation arises.

Probably why I'm posting on an illegal mobile in prison.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Only if you sign the pen with itself
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Weaponized
u want sex? Get peng

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My favorite is when he miraculously makes it back to his house in the Ferrari without a scratch only to realize that wasn't the case at all

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 18, 2014,
What if I told you your film reference thread has made this pen the hottest on the line
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Lol, did you buy the patootie pen? I have this OTHER pen now that I had to use as a catheter, that's right, it was in my weewee. Just $7,500 for this priceless artifact.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm not going to sit here and sell you a pen. It's a pen. Like every other pen, it is designed to transfer ink onto paper. Some come out of the packet dry. It's a manufacturing fault. Let's assume that this pen works, though. It does the same physical job as every other working pen in the history of pens. But this pen is going to be the pen that allows you to make your mark on this world. With this pen, you will write something that changes a life, some lives, many lives, all lives. Whether it's a tick in a box, a signature or a 15,000 word novel, you will impart change. Change is power. This pen will be the tool that allows you to change things. Would you like to buy this pen?
Quote by Xiaoxi
My favorite is when he miraculously makes it back to his house in the Ferrari without a scratch only to realize that wasn't the case at all

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm not going to sit here and sell you a pen. It's a pen. Like every other pen, it is designed to transfer ink onto paper. Some come out of the packet dry. It's a manufacturing fault. Let's assume that this pen works, though. It does the same physical job as every other working pen in the history of pens. But this pen is going to be the pen that allows you to make your mark on this world. With this pen, you will write something that changes a life, some lives, many lives, all lives. Whether it's a tick in a box, a signature or a 15,000 word novel, you will impart change. Change is power. This pen will be the tool that allows you to change things. Would you like to buy this pen?

This is good but a novel is at least 40k words but keep up the good work
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Xiaoxi

I thought it was a Lambo
Page 1 of 2