I'm wondering what valves I need to buy. Tried searching the web but can't find anything.
Which model? ie year would be nice

But 12AX7/ECC83, maybe a 12AT7/ECC81, and 6L6 tubes.

I'd go JJ except in V1. For that, go to here and buy the best American, British, Western European or Japanese tube you can afford. RCA would be a good choice for a relatively affordable price.

To help you identify it:
http://ampwares.com/?brand=fender&line=twin
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Oct 19, 2014,
The ones that make the most difference are the two first preamp tubes. One for each channel.

Looking at the back of the amp, the first two at the far right are the two preamp tubes, both should be 12ax7 or 12at7. The 12ax7 is a bit hotter than the 12at7. Everything else should be the same as listed on the tube chart usually on the right side of the cabinet.

What you use for the preamp tubes depends on what you want. I used the hottest 12ax7a tubes I could find for both in my Super Reverb, which is very similar, but lower wattage.I found several US made tubes in 3 or 4 old CB radios I got at a resale shop real cheap, they've been working great for 15 years. I just swapped them one at a time until I found the ones that sounded best. I took them to a friend's shop and put them all on his tube tester first, all but one was still in very good shape, the one got thrown away.

My 6L6 tubes are a pair of Mesa tubes a friend gave me, I've also used several US made ones in the past, those are my favorites, but not easy to find any more. JJ's usually have a pretty good reputation. The older Ruby tubes were pretty good, I Had a pair in my Peavey MX for a while but a so called tech in Louisiana pulled them and sent my amp back with a pair of used Fenders and a pair of used chinese tubes, all so weak they barely worked...I guess I goofed and didn't put them in the Fender before sending the Peavey to him to check out...so now the Peavey is running 4 chinese tubes, but they do ok...

Anyway the preamp tubes will make the most difference in overall sound, mainly the gain level of the preamp stage. If you want it nice and clean, try some 12at7's, if you want it a little hotter go for 12ax7. The 12ay7 may be too low, but will work fine, if you want really really clean...

You may also notice the normal channel will get a good bit brighter and louder than the reverb channel, I run through an A/B switch into my Super Reverb, one side into each channel, and set them for about the same volume level, but the normal channel a lot brighter. That opens up a lot of possibilities for your sound range.

Oh yeah, if you swap out the 6L6 power tubes, take it to a good tech and have it biased. That adjusts the voltage levels of the tubes to where they should be, and the same for both tubes. Not something for a novice to tackle, the voltage in there is literally deadly if you touch the wrong thing.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Yeah but you have to be careful. The term NOS is used very loosely on a lot of ebay ads. I've bought several that were claimed to be NOS but had blatantly been used before, some were even microphonic. There are some good deals to be had but just be very careful. Look closely at the listing.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by merrouge99
I'm wondering what valves I need to buy. Tried searching the web but can't find anything.

Just hit up Bob at Eurotubes. They're standard tubes.

You can play all kinds of games with V1 and with "NOS" tubes (which mostly just cost you more money and which are rarely actual New Old Stock these days), but tubes for an old Fender Twin Reverb are pretty basic.
I like the term "tested NOS." Hey what now? Either they're new or they aint.
Seriously, just **** off.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100