Hello everyone,

I am a guitar player that is looking for any guitar friends to talk to on Skype. Allow me to introduce myself first.

I am hunterz263, a guy that has been playing guitar for two years. I am still new and not very good, but I try. I play a lot of metalcore, metal, ambient and many other genres -- if they got guitar, more than likely I play it. I am an all around guy that enjoys playing metal, but particular has a niche for ambient guitar with drawn out soundscapes.

Thank you for reading my post.

--hunterz263
Quote by Yaksha169

I am hunterz263

no you're not
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
If anyone is wonder why my signature is different from my username, I must explain I created that username for... reasons I cannot even remember. It is something I came up with and never stuck with. I apologize deeply for any confusion I am causing with the two differentiating names.
Quote by Yaksha169
If anyone is wonder why my signature is different from my username, I must explain I created that username for... reasons I cannot even remember. It is something I came up with and never stuck with. I apologize deeply for any confusion I am causing with the two differentiating names.

Yeah man, that doesn't fly around here, just don't let it happen again.

I knew I recognised "Yaksha" from somewhere, and through the magical powers of Google, I found that it was from this. I hate cards like this.
Yeah man, that doesn't fly around here, just don't let it happen again.

I knew I recognised "Yaksha" from somewhere, and through the magical powers of Google, I found that it was from this. I hate cards like this.

My deepest apologizes.
Quote by Yaksha169
My deepest apologizes.

I'm being sarcastic, I don't really care and I can't imagine anyone else would. Given that it doesn't seem like English is your first language, it wouldn't be fair to subject you to the same standards of understanding as a fluent user of the language.
why doesn't it seem like English is his first language, his English is spot on.
Given that it doesn't seem like English is your first language, it wouldn't be fair to subject you to the same standards of understanding as a fluent user of the language.

...English is the only language I know. What gave you the impression otherwise? I gave my post to a friend so he could proof read it before it was added to the site.
Quote by Yaksha169
...English is the only language I know. What gave you the impression otherwise? I gave my post to a friend so he could proof read it before it was added to the site.

Huh, really? Well, don't I look presumptuous?

There's a lot here that gave me the impression. I mean, I'd isolate them and show you, but who wants that? It'd be pedantic and annoying.
Huh, really? Well, don't I look presumptuous?

There's a lot here that gave me the impression. I mean, I'd isolate them and show you, but who wants that? It'd be pedantic and annoying.

Whatever you think is best, sir. Is there anything I should know about at all?
there really is nothing to suggest that English isn't your first language
Quote by Yaksha169
Whatever you think is best, sir. Is there anything I should know about at all?

About what?
Quote by Baby Joel

C'mon, man, you're out to make me look like a div here, I know I'm not crazy.
Quote by Baby Joel

Except maybe calling people 'sir', but that seems more like social awkwardness than anything. His English seems fine.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Except maybe calling people 'sir'

It is a proper term I use at work to sound professional. Online I really do write in a formal tone of voice without even knowing it.

About what?

The site in general mainly.
I mean, if you're really interested, I'll explain what I'm seeing. I'm just pretty sure that no one wants that.

Quote by Yaksha169
The site in general mainly.

Eh, that depends on what kind of experience you're hoping to get from this site. Each section/subforum is a different experience. It's probably why you see that some users frequent one part of the site and rarely (or never) see them elsewhere.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Oct 19, 2014,
Eh, that depends on what kind of experience you're hoping to get from this site. Each section/subforum is a different experience. It's probably why you see that some users frequent one part of the site and rarely (or never) see them elsewhere.

I am really just looking for guitar friends to talk to on Skype really... not much else. Is there a place I can go to in order to find them?
Quote by chrismendiola

C'mon, man, you're out to make me look like a div here, I know I'm not crazy.

I too am actively seeking guitar friends. My guitar is lonely and needs a buddy. He's got a sleek body and long neck, if ya know what I mean, and is currently single. If you got a girl guitar hook my man up with them digits.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I too am actively seeking guitar friends. My guitar is lonely and needs a buddy. He's got a sleek body and long neck, if ya know what I mean, and is currently single. If you got a girl guitar hook my man up with them digits.

Well as I mentioned I am simply looking for them on Skype. I do not plan to meet anyone face to face... I get awkward when I talk to people face to face, especially when it comes to guitar. I get shy inside my own shell due to a lack of self-confidence in my abilities. Besides, I do not need another guitar. I already have ten of them.
ME LLAMO JOSHUA GARCIA
ME LLAMO JEFE
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Yaksha169
Well as I mentioned I am simply looking for them on Skype. I do not plan to meet anyone face to face... I get awkward when I talk to people face to face, especially when it comes to guitar. I get shy inside my own shell due to a lack of self-confidence in my abilities. Besides, I do not need another guitar. I already have ten of them.

Fine then, be that way.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
ME LLAMO JOSHUA GARCIA
ME LLAMO JEFE

Your name ain't shit.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Andrea55
Fine then, be that way.

its oki andy, ur guitar can b friends wiv my guitar xoxo
Quote by Bladez22
its oki andy, ur guitar can b friends wiv my guitar xoxo

*Homer growl*
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Yaksha169
[...] I am [...] looking for [...] friends [...]
You have come to the wrong place then.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
You have come to the wrong place then.

I came from the Fractal Audio Forums and found them to be extremely nice people, so I thought here would be much the same. To my disappointment, I see that is not the case and your statement (despite the odd username) drives the point home.
Last edited by Yaksha169 at Oct 19, 2014,
Quote by Yaksha169
I came from the Fractal Audio Forums and found them to be extremely nice people, so I thought here would be much the same. To my disappointment, I see that is not the case and your statement (despite the odd username) drives the point home.

The pit is nice, but likes to mock people too. Jump into the chat thread, or any of the other threads that takes your fancy and just start talking to people

Quote by Andrea55
*Homer growl*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkXUd5qbuA
Quote by Yaksha169
I am an all around guy

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Yaksha169
If anyone is wonder why my signature is different from my username, I must explain I created that username for... reasons I cannot even remember.

oooohhh, mysterious. I usually just blame those sorts of things on the booze.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
oooohhh, mysterious. I usually just blame those sorts of things on the booze.

I am only 19, so... yeah, I do not drink. I had reasons for this username when I made the account a few months ago, but now I cannot remember them.
Quote by Reisgar42
Your name ain't shit.
You're back! :')

:'(
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line