Page 1 of 2
Want this but I dont think i would spend the money on it. Of course I could try to make it but time and buying the fabric means nah. Of course, I would rather be Connor over Ezio.

STಠ_ಠ
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Im going in casual wear because im an adult and halloween is for children.

Jokes im going as a pokemon master, aka casual wear with a hat and a bag.
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by deadsmileyface
here is what my dog will be wearing. this is his humansona

thats not real

that cant be real
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm making my own Assassins Creed Black Flag costume, I can post it when it's done
Quote by deadsmileyface
here is what my dog will be wearing. this is his humansona

yeah it's cool i wasn't planning on sleeping tonight or anything
Quote by Baby Joel
I have one of these so I'll just go as a CC

let me yiff u.

I'm just going to wear regular clothes because I have no costume and don't want to spend any money putting one together.
I have nothing important to say
I am going to be an adorbz kitty

O wait I already am so I don't need a costume

but yeah it will be very minimalist just black clothes, ears, nose, and whiskers
cat

+

+

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i'm horrible with costumes and am going to a halloween wedding and need ideas bad all i have so far that i wouldn't mind is ghostbusters and jack skellington and i could steal the pokemon master idea
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Banjocal
^

?

you're not very good at math
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i'm horrible with costumes and am going to a halloween wedding and need ideas bad all i have so far that i wouldn't mind is ghostbusters and jack skellington and i could steal the pokemon master idea

Dick move
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by theogonia777
you're not very good at math
i-it's william bonney
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Dick move

fight me and we will see who the true pokemon master is
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Green hoodie, green t shirt, green jeans, bow and arrow painted green, guess who?

A mouldy hawkeye?
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Dick move

actually i just remembered i went as ash ketchum once when i was like 4

i win anyway
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Green hoodie, green t shirt, green jeans, bow and arrow painted green, guess who?

is it John Lennon?

i'm doing the Hotline Miami thing this year. bunny mask, letterman jacket, possibly gonna squirt some fake blood all over myself, and a realistic looking foam baseball bat if i can find one.

probably just go barehanded though. i always hated when i trick or treated as a kid and made the mistake of having something else to carry around besides my bag of candy.

i still need a girl in her panties to drag around with me though.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EndTheRapture51

yeee before the time boooomb
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by EndTheRapture51

The Hulk in the middle ages!
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Robin Hood?
STಠ_ಠ
obviously link
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i still need a girl in her panties to drag around with me though.

Does it need to be a girl though? Because it was my intention to wear panties and follow some random guy, so that might as well be you.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

i would not yiff jack skellington.

ya i realized that was a dumb and cringy idea
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16

if i wasn't playing a show i'd be all over it
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by MinterMan22
let me yiff u.

sorry I don't yiff before marriage
superman is killing himself tonight
Page 1 of 2