I heard it fly near my head
I raised my hand
I snapped two fingers together
I caught the bastard between my index and middle fingers
Mr. Miyagi style, man.

This moment made me so happy and it was such a small thing

Post little things that gave/give you good feels
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Well I wouldn't exactly class your mother as little...

Here we see the immature idiot in his wild habitat. You can throw stuff at him kids but be careful.

Anyway happy for you OP that's a good story that would have made me get out of bed and post about it right away if it happened to me!
i've been watching QI on a loop for the last week and occasionally I'll see a bit in an episode I've left on that I haven't seen before and that breaks the monotony a little
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by chatdattaque
Anyway happy for you OP that's a good story that would have made me get out of bed and post about it right away if it happened to me!

Yeah, I believe that since you have no friends to share it with in real life.
Yeah, I believe that since you have no friends to share it with in real life.

touchay
Quote by chatdattaque
touchay

;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I woke up early enough to get these bad ass local donuts this morning.
Sail upon the open skies
Well yes I am. "touchay" is a french word (touché. my real life friends are hundreds of km away!
When you go in a shoe store and realize all the display shoes are in your size so you can just try everything on and not feel bad about making people get your size from the stockroom
cat
Quote by N_J_B_B
You know that one mosquito
As soon as you get into bed and get comfy, you hear it
That high pitch whine
You can hear it but you can't see it
I heard it fly near my head
I raised my hand
I snapped two fingers together
I caught the bastard between my index and middle fingers
Mr. Miyagi style, man.

This moment made me so happy and it was such a small thing

Post little things that gave/give you good feels

I did something like that but when I was taking a shit and it was a fly, not a mosquito. The fly was still actually alive because I grabbed by the wings and being the merciful guy I am I let it go.
Quote by guitarxo
When you go in a shoe store and realize all the display shoes are in your size so you can just try everything on and not feel bad about making people get your size from the stockroom

when you spend 30 minutes looking for the shoes you wanted in your size, and right when you give up and are about to settle on a different pair, you spot the box with your size on the wrong shelf.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I was just confused why you were using an awkward phonetic spelling

The Rangers suck.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that first blast of cold air when you step outside in the mornings during winter makes me want to do heroin and sleep through winter

this
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JustRooster
The Rangers suck.

Wisconsin sucks and doesn't even have a team, try moving somewhere relevant before trying to chirp bud.
Quote by soundgarden1986
that first blast of cold air when you step outside in the mornings during winter is heavenly

Umm where are you from
even when it's too cold, the shock of cold air in the morning is usually pretty good

that is, after you've gotten over the torture of stepping from a hot shower into a cold house.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
even when it's too cold, the shock of cold air in the morning is usually pretty good

that is, after you've gotten over the torture of stepping from a hot shower into a cold house.

This is the definition of pain
just cooked my first dorm room meal. Curry rice and chicken fillets. Feels good.
Quote by arcanom
just cooked my first dorm room meal. Curry rice and chicken fillets. Feels good.

Hasn't school been going on for like a month now? What the hell have you been doing for that month??
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Oct 19, 2014,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Hasn't school been going on for like a month now? What the hell have you been doing for that month??

eating from campus food hall. Thing is it is cheap and ok quality but they dont serve enough protein. I'm also sick of taking protein shake so I started cooking. Hope I can make a habit out of it.
Quote by JustRooster
http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-hockey/wis-m-hockey-body.html

Who's your dumb college team? Plus, you don't even root for your home team. Your sports opinion is null.

Lol nothing good ever comes out of college hockey it's a joke. My parents are both from Queens I have parental lineage linking me to NY enjoy watching low skill heartless american grinders.
Quote by arcanom
eating from campus food hall. Thing is it is cheap and ok quality but they dont serve enough protein. I'm also sick of taking protein shake so I started cooking. Hope I can make a habit out of it.

Congrats, it's very satisfying to throw some meats or chickens on a pan and watch and listen to them fry while scratching your balls and occasionally fondling the contents of the pan with a spatula.

I wish chicken was much cheaper over here though.
Lol nothing good ever comes out of college hockey it's a joke. My parents are both from Queens I have parental lineage linking me to NY enjoy watching low skill heartless american grinders.

I bet you're a filthy Yankees fan.
Quote by JustRooster
I bet you're a filthy Yankees fan.

Naw, when I was real young we used to go to Orioles games so they were my first team and then the Expos moved to DC so I became a Nats fan and then I realized baseball is boring so I'm a not-baseball fan now.
Quote by Jyrgen
Congrats, it's very satisfying to throw some meats or chickens on a pan and watch and listen to them fry while scratching your balls and occasionally fondling the contents of the pan with a spatula.

I wish chicken was much cheaper over here though.

Chicken is cheap here. Around 3$ per Kg of skinless breast. Meanwhile red meat is around 15$ per kg... So yeah chicken is go to student product. I bought around 5-6kg breast yesterday lol.
I was just confused why you were using an awkward phonetic spelling

That's a touchay subject
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
There's like five different conversations going on in this thread.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I realized baseball is boring so I'm a not-baseball fan now.

Disgusting.
Sitting at home on a friday night, wearing your warmest sweater while drinking hot chocolate, knowing that you have a whole weekend ahead of you
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Sitting at home on a friday night, wearing your warmest sweater while drinking hot chocolate, knowing that you have a whole weekend ahead of you

Wow I didn't realize you were a woman

Let's go hit up Starbucks and the mall after yoga
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Wow I didn't realize you were a woman

Let's go hit up Starbucks and the mall after yoga
ok
ggg1 ggg3

fire. i know i sound like a pyromaniac but i can pretty much just sit next to a good fireplace and poke the ambers for hours. if weed and beer is included im gonna be a really happy bear

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
fire. i know i sound like a pyromaniac but i can pretty much just sit next to a good fireplace and poke the ambers for hours. if weed and beer is included im gonna be a really happy bear

*embers
*embers

fk you're inglish m8

also you should've corrected me on using 'is' instead of 'are'

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Oct 19, 2014,