Hey there, Pit.

This is the UG Songwriting Game's sixth compilation album!

And there are bonus tracks too, from Cover Week and Free Week:

If you can't be bothered to listen to the whole thing or if you want to pick out just a few songs to listen to, here's a sampler for you to get a taste of each song:

For those of you who haven't heard of the Songwriting Game:
We have a week to write a song and post it in our group page; we then leave it to The Pit to decide which song was the best of the week.

The focus of the game is on the composition/songwriting, rather than the quality of the performance or the recording, which is why the recordings might sound a bit rough.

Each week's winners and runner-ups get to appear on a compilation album.
About cover week and free week:
The songs for cover week are covers instead, as you may have guessed from the name. The twist is that they have to be in a completely different style from the original.

Free week is for songs that have been in the making for a longer period of time. It's an incentive to finish old ideas and/or an opportunity to show the Pit some songs that weren't originally intended for the Songwriting Game.

Here's our group page, if you want more info or if you want to join.

Songs on the album by: whywefight, chev311e, MapOfYourHead, sickman411, semiquaver, Trifonas, ehbacon, FoOltz, FlipComplex, SirZep

Other participants in weeks 31 to 36, cover week 3 or free week 3:
nico_9550, Skinny91, fLYinGV23, BjarnedeGraaf, Joshua1207, Faux, Spoony_Bard

1. Day at the Beach (ehbacon, chev311e)
2. detpmetta (whywefight [as Exactly That])
3. Paramount (whywefight, FoOltz, FlipComplex [as Exactly That])
4. Ona Buzz (MapOfYourHead)
5. Haven't You Seen? (chev311e, SirZep)
6. Gate (sickman411, semiquaver)
7. There's No Love in You (Trifonas)
8. We're Still Flying (whywefight [as Exactly That])
9. PRintch (MapOfYourHead)
10. Circus Tent (sickman411, semiquaver)
11. Try (Trifonas)
12. cottapin (whywefight [as Exactly That])

Bonus tracks:
1. Precipitate [Azedia cover] (chev311e)
2. Drowning [Banks cover] (whywefight [as Exactly That])
3. Sound (Trans) (MapOfYourHead)
4. The Surgeon (chev311e)

Songwriting game concept/group admin/weekly thread maker: Minicaxotinho
Cover week concept: chev311e
Free week concept: Joshua1207
Compilation album concept: Joshua1207 and a bunch of other people who built on the idea but who knows exactly who they all are by now
Compilation album management: sickman411
Album cover: Trifonas/FoOltz

Check out Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, Vol. 4 and Vol. 5!
You can also find them in our Bandcamp and Youtube pages.

In some of the other album threads, after a few days, all the links in the OP stopped working. I don't know why this happens but it's very easy to fix. If anyone notices that this has happened, please let me know and I'll fix it right away.
Last edited by sickman411 at Dec 19, 2014,
I actually downloaded it last night because I saw it on bandcamp while downloading the old albums to my new laptop.
Good work sickman and everyone. Great album.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
#GoodbyeOldCover #MountainsWillBeMissed #;_;7

We should give the mountains a proper burial.
Quote by FoOltz
I actually downloaded it last night because I saw it on bandcamp while downloading the old albums to my new laptop.
Good work sickman and everyone. Great album.

I clicked the publish button instead of the save button by mistake and thought whatever I'll just publish it. But I still had to put it on Youtube and make the thread so it just sat there for a while. And thanks!