Hi,

Apart from overdrive, chorus, delay and reverb, can anyone else tell me what kind of pedal do i need to achieve this tone from this band? I guess I may need tremolo pedal as well. For the overdrive, should I use a fuzz pedal?

te' - 音の中の『痙攣的』な美は、観念を超え肉体に訪れる野生の戦慄。

te' - 如何に強大な精神や力といえども知性なくしては『無』に等しい。
Last edited by mpw20 at Oct 19, 2014,
What gear do you have already?

We would need more information than what you've given us to suggest anything to you.

All i hear in the clips you provided is a delay and reverb.

From what i saw a tremolo pedal wasn't used at all in the first song, despite being seen on his pedalboard in the video.
Yes, I got a blackstar ht5r amp head.
For pedal, i just list those important, I got joyo digital delay, T-Rex Tonebug reverb, tc electronic cornoa chorus, mxr phase 90, EP booster and Maxon OD808. I doubt the maxon overdrive pedal can achieve that tone so i m thinking of fuzz pedal like Electro Harmonix Big Muff. Am I heading to the right direction?
Quote by mpw20
Yes, I got a blackstar ht5r amp head.
For pedal, i just list those important, I got joyo digital delay, T-Rex Tonebug reverb, tc electronic cornoa chorus, mxr phase 90, EP booster and Maxon OD808. I doubt the maxon overdrive pedal can achieve that tone so i m thinking of fuzz pedal like Electro Harmonix Big Muff. Am I heading to the right direction?

What do you feel is preventing you from getting the tone you want with the gear you already have?
Yes, you are right. I got the most of the required gears but I can't really achieve the fuzzy sound from the second song using a maxon overdrive pedals. That s why I m thinking should I go for an Electro Harmonix Big Muff, are they good for post rock?