0 0%
Song 5
2 10%
Song 6
6 30%
Voters: 20.
Page 1 of 2
Hello

Our group has a new description. It's modern and very informative. Thank you.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Oh Henry" (primusfan)

2 - "Colours" (Trifonas)

3 - "Is That... Your True Face?" (FoOltz)

4 - "Tsyla Tac" (MapOfYourHead)

5 - "Break" (chev311e)

6 - "Ode To Loneliness" (whywefight)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song, from whywefight, it's "House of Leaves", with 8 votes!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Skarred 4 life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izq5jW-JL4w

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1658821
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Oct 19, 2014,
Still, that shit was scary as ****

Those voices + smoke + alien faces + green laser = A hefty psychologist bill
i figured it was an honest mistake, something like 'beak'. now you're just an a-hole mini
I went with song 2, cause I like Blur.

But seriously, it was really well put together. Both harmonious and discordant. Very cool sound. Were you using a bitcrusher on that synth/piano line?
#DTWD
I almost voted for you lol

I voted for Foltz though because I like his too and because he might have murdered me in my sleep
Quote by primusfan
I went with song 2, cause I like Blur.

But seriously, it was really well put together. Both harmonious and discordant. Very cool sound. Were you using a bitcrusher on that synth/piano line?

Actually I'm pretty embarassed with my song this week. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get any sleep so I wrote this (Fruity loops' synths were used) and recorded all those really messy vocals quietly so none of my neighbours would hear a thing..
Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Oh damn this is a close week

Kinda had a feeling it would be though, lots of good songs.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
Trifonas because Thom Yorkie

lol at no votes my tune is great and u all suck

I feel you man did you hear my vocal harmonies that should be worth like four votes right there
@sickman Oh that song

(I actually kinda like it, maybe it's nostalgia, maybe not...)

EDIT: Nostalgia is the best, I remembered the other day I really enjoyed listening to "Chama o António" and other such fine tunes... (those 90's videoclips are soooooo good)
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Oct 22, 2014,

If you wanna dance, but can't find a pair,
Call António, call António
If you wanna go out, to have a good time,

etc, etc, etc...

This is an ode to the brilliant and manly António, a.k.a. Toy, the Greek god singing this.
Quote by Minicaxotinho

If you wanna dance, but can't find a pair,
If you wanna go out, to have a good time,

etc, etc, etc...

This is an ode to the brilliant and manly António, a.k.a. Toy, the Greek god singing this.

Damn it you guys have to watch this. If you don't though, I totally understand it.

And by the way, HE'S STILL RELEVANT.
m8 we're having a beautiful nostalgia trip ok u just dont get it man

Also most of the stuff on that related videos section looks so repulsive and at the same time so tempting...
Don't watch the related stuff! I did that the other day and spent the entire night listening to Ágata, Romana, ...

I noticed Zézé Camarinha (know Portuguese "playboy") was in ALL of Ágata's videoclips. Lel

And #hype
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Oct 22, 2014,
Too late Mini, I've already been listening to Iran Costa in the meantime.

Guys, it's the last one I promise but it's too good to not post:

The chorus goes something like "It's the beast, it's the beast, I'm going to devour you, crocodile I am". Yup.

Hey he's Brazilian, nothing to do with us
Page 1 of 2