Hello

I'm trying to wire a 2x12 in parallel with just 1 input
I've got this kind of input jack

The problem I'm having is that I'm not sure where to solder the cables to. There's 4 solder lugs on the input jack, and in the diagrams I've been following, it's just ring and tip, so do I solder both +s onto 1 of the lugs and both -s to another or would I solder 1 wire to each lug? Also, how do I know which lugs are + and which are - ?

I'm completely new to this kind of stuff, I'm sure you can already tell

If anyone has a diagram with this kind of input jack, that would be super helpful

Thank you
this should be how to wire it:

if you insert a jack into the socket, youll see that the 2 metal contacts on the top lift. when theres a jack inserted, only the 2 pins connected to the contacts that lift are active. When jack is out, the other 2 are activated as well. These jacks are made primarily for inputs n amps which have multiple inputs so that one can be grounded when theres no guitar connected. you only need 2 pins for this project.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Quote by ShadowVenger
Hello

I'm trying to wire a 2x12 in parallel with just 1 input
I've got this kind of input jack

The problem I'm having is that I'm not sure where to solder the cables to. There's 4 solder lugs on the input jack, and in the diagrams I've been following, it's just ring and tip, so do I solder both +s onto 1 of the lugs and both -s to another or would I solder 1 wire to each lug? Also, how do I know which lugs are + and which are - ?

I'm completely new to this kind of stuff, I'm sure you can already tell

If anyone has a diagram with this kind of input jack, that would be super helpful

Thank you

Yes you can, You can also do it the way pictured above^
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate