Page 1 of 2
So as the title says, my 3 year old son thinks he's a dog. (No Joke)

When he was born we had a pit bull in the house with him. Very gentle dog and loving dog.

When my son was about 4 months old we placed him in a bouncy chair that hangs from the door frame. Right next to the door was the dog's food and water bowl.

For the next 6 months or so I noticed that my son would stare at the dog for a while.
We had to move and gave the dog away and my son 2-3 years later he still asks for the dog.

Anyway, lately I've noticed that he only wants to eat out of bowl and doesn't want to use utensils anymore. Only bury his face into the bowl and chomp away. Then for drinking he will use a cup but lick the surface of the drink like a dog.

Lastly he's been wanting to play "fetch" where I throw a ball and he runs after it, grabs it with his mouth and brings it back.

So other than that he's a normal 3 year old, speaks clear, eloquent sentence structure, knows his colors, shapes, ABC's and can count to 10, sings nursery rhymes...etc.

Any ideas where this behavior is coming from?
Anyone experience similar things with a toddler?
At 3, you're too far gone. You are now committed to raising the child as a dog.

At least it'll save money on clothing and stuff.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Best thing you can do is cater his dreams and talents

If your boy wants to become a musician, you buy him a guitar

if he wants to be a dog, well, you get him neutered
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
teach him to fetch you the newspaper

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How the hell did you confuse The Pit with a child psychologist?

Actually I majored in child psychology
Sail upon the open skies
The furries infect younger and younger every day.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
hahaha...but seriously. Should I see how long this lasts? or seek help before I have a freak on my hands?
He's discovered his otherkin identity as a dog. You should be happy for him, shitlord.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ken styles
hahaha...but seriously. Should I see how long this lasts? or seek help before I have a freak on my hands?

Just forward this thread to social services and they'll make that decision for you, if you seriously can't figure it out yourself.
Quote by ken styles

don't fur-sicute you bigot!

Quote by MinterMan22
don't fur-sicute you bigot!

for some reason it seems people on here hate furries.
banned

relax TS, kids are crazy and I probably did way weirder stuff as a kid
still turned out at least 2/3 human
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
what if Dog was one of us? Just a slob like one of us?
superman is killing himself tonight
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
my son went around the house barking and crawling around on all fours when he was 2.5-3ish. just discourage the behavior ie make him eat with utensils, it'll pass in a couple months
chain him up in the basement.

he's a monster.

beat him with the chain when he's bad.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Most dogs I've met are a whole lot better than most people. Let him be.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Sex and species are not the same thing. Just because it's a he, doesn't make it a person.

The child has obviously decided that it identifies as a Dog and it's opinion should be respected.

Now get him 'fixed' and buy him a collar. He's got a long hard life of chasing sticks and peeing on things that you have to accept and understand.

Not everybody will understand his decision but as long as he knows hes your "good boy, who's a good boy?" he'll be content.

But if he want's to have sex with other Dogs whilst in your house and you're not okay with that, well, that's okay too, because it's your house. Just make him do it in the kennel.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
He's young and has and has a great imagination, humour him a bit, he'll grow out of it.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Go see a behavioral therapist, if your actually worried (which you shouldn't, it's just a phase most likely) then i question your judgement coming to the pit for advice, only reason i'm on here is i thought this post was to good to be true.
make sure to rub his nose in his shit when he shits himself lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Get a dog and train it to be like a human. It can help fill the void your now dogson left.
Don't try to cram him into your rigid, species roles. Just because he was born with a human body doesn't make him a human.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I bet Uncle Axel is proud. :')

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
your kid wants to be a dog man. there's nothing you can do other than accept him for who he is on the inside.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well, better put him on ritalin before that imagination gets any more uncontrollable.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I bet Uncle Axel is proud. :')

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Page 1 of 2