Title says it all
Guitar : jackson js32 (not so expensive that's why I'm worried )
Strings : 10 13 17 28 38 48
Tuning : D standard (D G C F A D)
Not if the truss rod is adjusted properly.

That's probably less tension than the factory setup anyway.
Actually your title doesn't really say it at all. What happened? What gauge did you have before?

Need way more info.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Actually your title doesn't really say it at all. What happened? What gauge did you have before?

Need way more info.

I was using standard 9s standard tuning
Now using the 10s i mentioned on standard d tuning
And nothing happened everything's fine I'm just asking if something might happen in the future
Quote by DeathmoniC
I was using standard 9s standard tuning
Now using the 10s i mentioned on standard d tuning
And nothing happened everything's fine I'm just asking if something might happen in the future

It's highly unlikely that such a minor change in string gauge alone will be the cause of a warped neck. You'll be fine.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
you should check your guitar every so often because with age, temp changes the wood can move
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You'll be fine but learn how to setup a guitar. There are tons of video's on youtube.
Quote by DeathmoniC
How can i "check" it ? ._.

I sincerely doubt anything will happen. I put 10-52 on my Iceman tuned to D standard, necks fine.

The real way to check is to get a small ruler that measures 64ths of an inch or millimeters. Check once everything's all in tune that the distance from the bottom of the strings on either side is the same. Ideal measurement should be 3/64ths of an inch (a little over 1mm, let's call it 1.5) on each side with a properly adjusted truss rod.

However, you can eyeball it. Look down the length of the neck from the bridge end of the guitar and see that the neck isn't more flat on one side than the other.

Even if it is warped, it's not strings that will do that, it's bad manufacturing.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9